The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Charliejnr
Sport Management and Coaching at Bath Sport Management at LoughboroughI've got AAB offers from both but I'm not sure which one to pick. help please?

Hi. Congratulations on your offers. Please can I ask when you received your Bath offer? My son has applied for the same course but is still waiting to hear back.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by Supportivemum
Hi. Congratulations on your offers. Please can I ask when you received your Bath offer? My son has applied for the same course but is still waiting to hear back.

20 February
20 February

Thank you. We continue to wait!
Sport Management and Coaching at Bath Sport Management at LoughboroughI've got AAB offers from both but I'm not sure which one to pick. help please?

Hi @Charliejnr,

Congratulations on your offers!

So when I was choosing universities this is the same dilemma I was in. If you haven't already I would recommend attending visit days at both, as ultimately this is what made the decision for me.

I studied Sports Management at Loughborough, but since my first year there has been a restructure in the modules and teaching. You now have slightly more optional modules available to you so that you can tailor the degree to your interests more so than I was able to. Despite this, I still thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of my course. Lecturers were great fun and were always happy to chat to you if you had any queries, in introductory lectures they would highlight their office hours so that you could drop in if you needed to work through something. I found this particularly useful for economics. Module content was enjoyable and you always left lectures feeling like you had learnt something.

If you are struggling to choose between the two try making a list of your priorities for uni and see where they match up. The thing that tipped it for me was the community feeling at Loughborough and the quality of the cheaper accommodation.

Any more questions feel free to PM us.
Best Wishes,
Emily :smile:
Reply 5
Does anyone have any idea about loughborough London campus? I want to pursue Sports management and i am confused between sports business and innovation course at Loughborough London and sports management course at University of bath. Although I liked both the course structure.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Kgpt
Does anyone have any idea about loughborough London campus? I want to pursue Sports management and i am confused between sports business and innovation course at Loughborough London and sports management course at University of bath. Although I liked both the course structure.

Look at the orange 'sticky thread' at the top of the board - lots of info about sports facilities at Bath.

Latest