The Student Room Group

Seminar group changes

I need to change seminar groups it’s a long story but I need a legitimate excuse please help.
Help I need a legitimate reason to move seminar groups.
Reply 2
What's your illegitimate reason?
If its because someone's causing you hassle then I think that should be a legitimate excuse. it depends on why you want to move really. it's hard to make up a reason because they are super strict but then if you dont try you don't know i guess
Original post by soph3003
I need to change seminar groups it’s a long story but I need a legitimate excuse please help.

We need to know your real reason before suggesting another. Your situation will dictate if another good reason is available to you.
Original post by soph3003

Hi @soph3003

Have you tried speaking with your tutors or support services at you university ? They may be able to point you in the right direction of how you would go about this. On my course I know that there is a form we have to complete if we want to change seminar groups and give the reason in the form. Your Uni and course might do something similar.

Zaira :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by PhoenixFortune
We need to know your real reason before suggesting another. Your situation will dictate if another good reason is available to you.

What if you are being bullied by someone ? Is that a good reason to move?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending