The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

**CutiePie**
I'd love Jake to come back, with Jenny! x)

Ah, I'd love to see Jenny older.
But then it'll cause trouble for Peyton, because she loved Jake. :sad:

*Hopes Jake comes back* :ninja:
SuperStaah
Ah, I'd love to see Jenny older.
But then it'll cause trouble for Peyton, because she loved Jake. :sad:

*Hopes Jake comes back* :ninja:

:rofl:
me toooo, sorta....

I get bored of happy happy!
lozz2601
me toooo, sorta....

I get bored of happy happy!

:yep:
Trouble = excitement.
Everyone in OTH seems to be happy now...
SuperStaah
:yep:
Trouble = excitement.
Everyone in OTH seems to be happy now...

Omg, they actually are! How weird! (I'm not counting Mouth/Millie, they haven't been in it for agesssss).
I swear that never happens, ever.

I'm hoping it's just the calm before the storm, though....
Yeah that's my main problem with OTH these days lol

Leyton are going down the happy Naley path. And Brooke and Julian are pretty much happy. Everyone is happy.

They need to start screaming or crying about something worth crying or screaming over lol.
so.simple
Yeah that's my main problem with OTH these days lol

Leyton are going down the happy Naley path. And Brooke and Julian are pretty much happy. Everyone is happy.

They need to start screaming or crying about something worth crying or screaming over lol.

One Naley is enough. Definitely.
I'm a huge fan of happy endings (I think I have the mental age of a small person in that respect!) but it's much more interesting if the journey there is bumpy.
(Which is why the OC went too far....too bumpy journey (death of main character falls into that category!) and no happy ending because of said journey...)

I don't think Brooke and Julian are going to be smooth sailing either. Far from it.
Also, there must be a point to bringing Chase back at some point? He can't just be there only to date Mia.

And am I the only person who, if this is the last season, really doesn't think they can wrap stuff up in another what, 7 episodes?
(I don't like things not being wrapped up, either....e.g. I'd like to know who Brooke ends up with, etc....)
UH Brooke and Chase are horrible IMO, but Chase and Mia are even worse...no way no way no way.

It does seem weird if they wrap it up in 7 episodes, but anther season also seems strange. Ah the writers are crazy people lol
Chase & Mia need to stay together....so they can LEAVE together. Preferably in 6x17!! lol

Jake MUST come back

Spoiler

so he can pick up the pieces and Jeyton can be alive again!!!!!! :love:
princess_sue
Chase & Mia need to stay together....so they can LEAVE together. Preferably in 6x17!! lol

Jake MUST come back

Spoiler

so he can pick up the pieces and Jeyton can be alive again!!!!!! :love:

Spoiler

Jenny would be sooo pretty! How old would she be now? A little older than Lucas's little sister?
**CutiePie**
Jenny would be sooo pretty! How old would she be now? A little older than Lucas's little sister?

I'm thinking 7/8 years old :dontknow:

I love Jake, but whenever I think of him it mkes Leyton seem a little less amazing. OTH makes me thik too much :redface: :tongue:
Jeyton > Leyton.
They were just so cute together, and with Jenny it was like they were already a family. :love:
But, I think her and Jake were very much in love. and her/him with a baby was just amazing to watch. I miss those scenes. Ive just started season 3 today! Im not liking Brucas.. Or Peter out of fall out boy and Peyton. Humph..
Oh, I watched that episode today, on E4, when Rachel took them all to the cabin. I loved it when Brooke broke in to the little cabinet at the end, to find out Rachel's secret.
SuperStaah
Jeyton > Leyton.
They were just so cute together, and with Jenny it was like they were already a family. :love:

:battle:

But I have to say jeyton beats current Leyton. Man I would have loved to see some Pulian :love:

And Peyton & Pete were ridiculous, like W-T-F :confused:. How did they get together in the first place, I don't remember.
SuperStaah
Oh, I watched that episode today, on E4, when Rachel took them all to the cabin. I loved it when Brooke broke in to the little cabinet at the end, to find out Rachel's secret.

'Go Brooke Yourself'

But I don't like brucas memories :ninja:
Oo, yeah we watched that episode too, but im watching it on my boxset. There's some awsome quotes in the end of S2.. and beginning of S3. <3

"Next time you see Peyton in your wet dream, tell her I said hi" :tongue:
HA, I loved that one

Would have been awesome if Lucas actually liked Peyton at the time.

I haven't got any of the boxsets, but once the whole show finishes I'm gonna get the complete one :woo:
My boyfriends just in the process of making me that picture again, you know the "There are 6 billion..." Etc, he said the one we have is photoshopped too much so it's pixilated and has printed all the screens and photoshopping it his way for me! yay x)
That is awesome!

I've got it set as my background, but mine isnt as pretty as yours :sad:

I miss season 1 LP (and the library school shooting), they were awesome :grin:, oh and season 4!

Quick Reply

Latest