The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
I just googled the Skills thing, I can't find any discussion about him being Q's uncle.. :s-smilie:
**CutiePie**
LOl this is TV were talkin about, nothings simple.. I heard that

Spoiler

..I guess he just didint want to do it anymore? Quite annoying as he's quite new.

What, so

Spoiler

Reply 342
lozz2601
What, so

Spoiler

No, I think not. That would be strange.
Draconis
No, I think not. That would be strange.

Phew!
I was worried for a second. :biggrin:
lozz2601
What, so

Spoiler

No No! Well I dont think so, I think they class him as a main Character because he's done quite alot whilst he's been here like helping Nathan etc. and stuff. =)

Spoiler

Reply 346
nothingspek

Spoiler

Spoiler

nothingspek

Spoiler

Lol! The young basketball player who like was a bit troubled at the begining..

Ermm is troubled the right word lol, I think he was!:s-smilie:
Reply 348
Why that needed to go in a spoiler, I don't know.
**CutiePie**
No No! Well I dont think so, I think they class him as a main Character because he's done quite alot whilst he's been here like helping Nathan etc. and stuff. =)

Double phew!
That would have been awful.
You guys, You've kept me talking and now Im late for my shower (im off out tonight Woop woop)..

Anyway, nice talking to you all!

Thanks Lozz for the help; it's working =)
Reply 351
I haven't seen S3 yet (still hasn't finished downloading...). I'm just wondering - whatever happened to Andy? On imdb.com it says he's there until 2008, but he's not there in S4/5, so does that mean he's coming back in S6?
I remember now!
Draconis
I haven't seen S3 yet (still hasn't finished downloading...). I'm just wondering - whatever happened to Andy? On imdb.com it says he's there until 2008, but he's not there in S4/5, so does that mean he's coming back in S6?

Who's Andy?!
And I've seen S3 :s-smilie: Well, most of it.

Oh yeh, I had a question,

Spoiler

Andy :s-smilie: :s-smilie:..
Reply 355
lozz2601
Who's Andy?!
And I've seen S3 :s-smilie:

Oh yeh, I had a question,

Spoiler

Andy Hargrove, New Zealander from S2.. Oh wait, he is in S5, in two episodes.. :s-smilie: I don't remember how he got back.. I really need to watch S5 again.
Reply 356
**CutiePie**
Ooo! You did not just say that:no: :mad: hehe!
Well, If you were good at giving instructions maybe I would understand them:p: ahah! Two can play this game:yep:

but as per usual as im a mature adult, you will be left alone playing with yourself:wink:
Reply 357
Ok, got it now. Andy is the guy who is with Karen in S5, he was also there in S2. Apparently he came back with Karen and Lily from their trip.
Draconis
Andy Hargrove, New Zealander from S2.. Oh wait, he is in S5, in two episodes.. :s-smilie: I don't remember how he got back.. I really need to watch S5 again.

OH!
Haha, what I asked was linked then; that answers my question, thanks!
Was he in early S3, because that's the only eps I haven't seen....

EDIT: Aah, S2, that would explain it. :biggrin:
Yusuf.T
but as per usual as im a mature adult, you will be left alone playing with yourself:wink:

Hahaha, So full of your-self I see:yep:

Quick Reply

Latest