The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
**CutiePie**
Lol..Argh, you'll scare me! Nasty boy =P
Lol, Ooo what happens in it?

I'm a girl, actually. :p:
Basically, Psycho Derek makes Peyton think he's the real Derek, and he locks Peyton and Brooke in Peyton's basement and wants to kill both of them. :s-smilie:
Draconis
I'm a girl, actually. :p:
Basically, Psycho Derek makes Peyton think he's the real Derek, and he locks Peyton and Brooke in Peyton's basement and wants to kill both of them. :s-smilie:

Omg! Sorry! :eek: All this time ive just natuarally considered you a boy.. Oh im very sorry! It's cz of your dp!

Oo, I think I heard something about that, but I dont know.. Hmm sounds interesting though!
Reply 382
**CutiePie**
Omg! Sorry! :eek: All this time ive just natuarally considered you a boy.. Oh im very sorry! It's cz of your dp!

Oo, I think I heard something about that, but I dont know.. Hmm sounds interesting though!

Because it's blue? :p:

It's a great episode, mainly because Peyton and Brooke become friends again:biggrin:
Draconis
Because it's blue? :p:

It's a great episode, mainly because Peyton and Brooke become friends again:biggrin:

Possibly because it's blue :stupido3:

Ooo, yeah they fell out for a while didn't they? Was that because Peyton took Lucas off Brooke?
Reply 384
**CutiePie**
Possibly because it's blue :stupido3:

Ooo, yeah they fell out for a while didn't they? Was that because Peyton took Lucas off Brooke?

Well, Peyton kissed Lucas and then she told Brooke about it, and after that they weren't great friends. Kind of like in S1. But Lucas and Peyton didn't get together until Brooke and Peyton were friends again.
Draconis
Well, Peyton kissed Lucas and then she told Brooke about it, and after that they weren't great friends. Kind of like in S1. But Lucas and Peyton didn't get together until Brooke and Peyton were friends again.

OMg, so confusing! If I could afford it I'd buy all the box sets but theyre stupid prices
Reply 386
**CutiePie**
OMg, so confusing! If I could afford it I'd buy all the box sets but theyre stupid prices

I know.. :mad:
Reply 387
play.com do relatively cheap-ish box sets!
amazon is good aswell - http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/203-8794417-4681532?ie=UTF8&tag=firefox-uk-21&index=blended&link%5Fcode=qs&field-keywords=one%20tree%20hill&sourceid=Mozilla-search

I made my brother go halfs on season 1-3, Ive now stolen them from him muhahaha

x
:rolleyes:
Biscuit90
amazon is good aswell - http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/203-8794417-4681532?ie=UTF8&tag=firefox-uk-21&index=blended&link%5Fcode=qs&field-keywords=one%20tree%20hill&sourceid=Mozilla-search

I made my brother go halfs on season 1-3, Ive now stolen them from him muhahaha

x

\
Thanks! Hmm *wonder if I could do that with the bf.... Rings Him*

He <3's one tree hill as much as me..mmm
Lauryloo
play.com do relatively cheap-ish box sets!

Thankyou! ooo I get discount at play.com too!
Reply 391
Thats alright! Even better with more money off, annnd it's worth it too! One Tree Hill woop :smile:
I love One Tree Hill :yep:
Started watching it during the summer.

(and the box sets are pretty cheap off hmv.co.uk- was considering buying a couple!)
Reply 393
hannahhi
I love One Tree Hill :yep:
Started watching it during the summer.

(and the box sets are pretty cheap off hmv.co.uk- was considering buying a couple!)

:woo:

Join the society!
Reply 394
Best show everrr!
Meeegan
:woo:

Join the society!

I joined :biggrin:
Reply 396
And now you're accepted. :p:
Reply 397
when is season 6 coming out? anyone know?
Draconis
And now you're accepted. :p:

wayhey :woo:
Reply 399
roma1987
when is season 6 coming out? anyone know?

1st of September in the US.

Quick Reply

Latest