Off to bed now.

Happy Birthday! Have a good one :smile:
Draconis
I'm 17 :woo:

:p:

:o:

Off to bed now.

Happy birthday!

And I'm going to delete the files now, I tried the dvd and it worked on my mum's laptop at least (my dad didn't have the right codec) though it's a rewritable disc which is very annoying :rolleyes:
Thanks everyone :smile:

Frederizia, thanks for the rep, will return at midnight :smile:
Watched two more episodes of S4 today - One where Keith shows Lucas the life he would have had if he hadn't have been so kind. :'(
and then the one after that one.

Oh Leyton.. :love:
**CutiePie**
Watched two more episodes of S4 today - One where Keith shows Lucas the life he would have had if he hadn't have been so kind. :'(
and then the one after that one.

Oh Leyton.. :love:

That one is :love: Brooke is awesome in it. (Not that she's there much)

Thanks for the rep JamesWyl, you're on my list. :p:
Draconis
That one is Brooke is awesome in it. (Not that she's there much)

Thanks for the rep JamesWyl, you're on my list.

No worries, having a nice day?

It's kind of weird how much supernatural-type stuff is in OTH, with that episode and there's the one with Peyton's subconcious (or something) after losing Ellie's bracelet.
JamesWyl

It's kind of weird how much supernatural-type stuff is in OTH, with that episode and there's the one with Peyton's subconcious (or something) after losing Ellie's bracelet.

It's ok, I have a ton of revision to do so I can't really celebrate but I'm getting chinese take-out so it's all good. :p:

Peyngel :love:
Draconis
It's ok, I have a ton of revision to do so I can't really celebrate but I'm getting chinese take-out so it's all good. :p:

Peyngel :love:

Happy Birthday :smile: :woo:
I hope you're having a good day :smile:
Its my brothers birthday today. He's 16.
Its also John Waynes birthday and Stevie Nicks (think School of Rock :cool: haha)
lucyhol1012
Happy Birthday :smile: :woo:
I hope you're having a good day :smile:
Its my brothers birthday today. He's 16.
Its also John Waynes birthday and Stevie Nicks (think School of Rock :cool: haha)

Haha :p:

Wish your brother happy birthday from me :p:
JamesWyl

Not to mention 2x20 when Nathan is unconscious and imagines life if Dan had chosen Karen instead of Deb. I usually like these episodes (Peyngel :love:) though I didn't like 4x10 quite as much as some others.
Watching "Good News for People who Love Bad News" on e4 just now. Has reminded me why I liked Bevin so much.

"Hey Skills, keep this on the BLT but Brooke just broke up with Lucas".. while Lucas was standing beside her :P
Totally LOLed at the BLT thing though :biggrin:
JamesWyl
Watching "Good News for People who Love Bad News" on e4 just now. Has reminded me why I liked Bevin so much.

"Hey Skills, keep this on the BLT but Brooke just broke up with Lucas".. while Lucas was standing beside her :P
Totally LOLed at the BLT thing though :biggrin:

i love bevin
shes so funny...i like her in the episode with the whole "brooking" yourself thing
sorry lol i forgot what it was called :s-smilie:
and in when they see her in one ofthe later seasons and she and tim have a son called nathan
Bevin is awesome.. Like when Haley is in the hospital when she's pregnant and that nurse won't let her see a doctor cause she hates cheerleaders.. And then finally they get a doctor to see her and everyone is like "bitch", "whore", "slut" to the nurse and Bevin says 'thank you'. :rofl:
I think we need a petition to bring back Bevin and Tim for Season 7 :biggrin:

Actually, it's probably too late for that. Season 8, then!
Nathan could join the Ravens kiddie basketball team :yep:
frederizia
Nathan could join the Ravens kiddie basketball team

That's a bit unfair, though.. Isn't he like 4 feet taller than the others..
JamesWyl
That's a bit unfair, though.. Isn't he like 4 feet taller than the others..

I think she meant Tim and Bevin's son, Nathan. :ninja: :p:
SuperStaah
I think she meant Tim and Bevin's son, Nathan.

Ohhhh. LOL
This is gonna get confusing
frederizia
Nathan could join the Ravens kiddie basketball team :yep:

That's actually a good idea.. I want 'Dim' back. :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest