The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Yusuf.T
maaaan i really cannot get over how good last nights episode was! It reminded me of the prom episode where brooke and peyton fought derek..
all im wondering now is if

Spoiler

Lol that's exactly what I thought, but the episode shocked me (In a good way), I can't wait till next week lol I even saw the preview on the cwtv website!!
yusuf t - to be honest mate i hope they are, they are the lamest and crappest characters to exist on a show, EVER!
Reply 582
Inter-Company
yusuf t - to be honest mate i hope they are, they are the lamest and crappest characters to exist on a show, EVER!

LOL Really? i actually like/liked them.. granted they may not get the bigg juicy storylines and its normally about them two being social mis fits trying to 'fit in' but still, its nice to have a break from all the sexy people having all the drama issues lol
Reply 583
student_s
Lol that's exactly what I thought, but the episode shocked me (In a good way), I can't wait till next week lol I even saw the preview on the cwtv website!!

hahaha the episode was just pure class! i watched it kind alate around midnight so i had to stiffle my screams and gasps as everyone else was sleeping :mad:
Reply 584
lozz2601
I was surprised actually, but most of her songs are pretty good.

tis true, they are quite good.. her voice is really nice to listen to :love:
I just got my Season 2 boxset in the post; yay!!
Reply 586
Yay :biggrin:
Episode 6 is the best. :biggrin:
What happens in it? I don't mind knowing, it doesn't affect how I watch it!
Reply 588
Let's just say Dare Night. Dare as in Truth or Dare. :biggrin:
Reply 589
And Lucas in women's clothes. :p:
Ohh awesome!
the music in this episode was SO POOR I wanted to cry - they might as well just have got Coldplay to make a special PA on the show

one thing that is good about OTH is its depth to discover 'hidden' gems of music, the music in this was (a) out of character with some scenes at some points but (b) more importantly so overly commercial :rolleyes:

OTH is basically the most corny/hippe show there is, i hear the phrase 'love will conquer all' (or some equally cliche equivalent) at least 10 times per show, but I guess thats what makes it good (and the reason I watch it), its just simple TV (and the girls aren't too bad either :wink:)
Reply 592
Yes, I was a bit disappointed with the music. Nothing stood out.
for reference, my comment above was aimed at the 1st episode of the new series (i.e. were they are at in the USA)
Reply 594
Inter-Company
for reference, my comment above was aimed at the 1st episode of the new series (i.e. were they are at in the USA)

I know :wink: The music wasn't good in that one.
haha :biggrin:

at yusuf - the thing i hate about mouth and milison is that there so kiddy, like they hug everytime when in a normal situation you would kiss the girl (i mean come on, at least kiss her on the cheek!)

yes there social misfits but still, were not in the 1940's here - i think this ep was the first one were i saw them kiss

more importantly though there stories lines are SOOO boring, i literally just tune my brain off when there on screen together as I would eventually gauge my eyes out if i had to listen to them interact dialouge between each other :rolleyes:

there is only ONE king/god of OTH - that thing is only reffered to as the great and almighty DAN (whose storyline btw in this new season is simply amazing :biggrin:)
**CutiePie**
OMg!! Thank you soooo much!! Yay!! I CAN WATCH IT.. THANKYOU!!

You're welcome :o:
Reply 597
I just watched the first ep of season 6 too. I OMG-ed out loud a lot. And Jamie's just the cutest. I love him and Quentin together. And Nathan too.

Spoiler

Reply 598
x_ro_ro_x
I just watched the first ep of season 6 too. I OMG-ed out loud a lot. And Jamie's just the cutest. I love him and Quentin together. And Nathan too.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 599
Inter-Company
haha :biggrin:

at yusuf - the thing i hate about mouth and milison is that there so kiddy, like they hug everytime when in a normal situation you would kiss the girl (i mean come on, at least kiss her on the cheek!)

yes there social misfits but still, were not in the 1940's here - i think this ep was the first one were i saw them kiss

more importantly though there stories lines are SOOO boring, i literally just tune my brain off when there on screen together as I would eventually gauge my eyes out if i had to listen to them interact dialouge between each other :rolleyes:

there is only ONE king/god of OTH - that thing is only reffered to as the great and almighty DAN (whose storyline btw in this new season is simply amazing :biggrin:)

lol true, they are childish compared to the others.. but ahh wells.. they cant leave!! they are fun!!! Dan does own OTH for sure.. Lucas could if he got over the whole "my dad who abanonned me and my mum, killed my uncle" thing.. like dude.. it was like 4+ years ago!!! lol
I didnt really pay much attention to the musci in the new S6 episode.. i tend to pay more attention to the lucas voice over part.. the quotes are always good.

Quick Reply

Latest