The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
**CutiePie**
Oh, I don't like her.. She's not very nice. She needs putting down a peg or two.

hahaha she does look hot tho! i loved it when she said.. 'i was thinking about you the other day.. i was thinking.. i should've had sex with mouth!'

shes such a hot slut :love:
Yusuf.T
hahaha she does look hot tho! i loved it when she said.. 'i was thinking about you the other day.. i was thinking.. i should've had sex with mouth!'

shes such a hot slut :love:

Your just a typical guy then who is a sucker for office girls in short skirts..:rolleyes: Hehe!

Nahh but.. Lucas is hotter! :biggrin:
i love both lucas and nathan but naley are my fave couple they are too cut
flutterby91
i love both lucas and nathan but naley are my fave couple they are too cut

Oh I know! They're so much in love aswell!

Bless :biggrin:
and jamie just makes them so much cuter do you reckon they'd have another baby?
flutterby91
and jamie just makes them so much cuter do you reckon they'd have another baby?

Oh I know! but Im stealing Jamie so :cool:

Well.. Don't know if you read but; It's been said in the spoilers that one of them (girls obviously) is going to get pregnant in series 6! I dont think it's Nayley though, I'd rather Leyton! - He'd make such a gorgeous dad! Like :yep:
yea and i reckon because they've already got one child ( unless you are succesfull in stealing him of course) i don't think they'd get naley pregnant again.

i had read that spoiler and my immediate thought was leyton but i still am wishing for another naley baby
flutterby91
yea and i reckon because they've already got one child ( unless you are succesfull in stealing him of course) i don't think they'd get naley pregnant again.

i had read that spoiler and my immediate thought was leyton but i still am wishing for another naley baby

Lol.. I AM going to steal him so they will be childless again :p: He's adorable. You think to your-self "When I have kids I wish he was like that".
I hope they never change his character because they sometimes do that with kids and it would seriously ruin Jamie dont you think?

Yeah, to be honest I think Leyton is the only obvious couple I can think of..Get back together, get married, get pregnant! Ahh It's got to be because anyone would dream of having a child with Lucas:rolleyes:
**CutiePie**
Lol.. I AM going to steal him so they will be childless again :p: He's adorable. You think to your-self "When I have kids I wish he was like that".
I hope they never change his character because they sometimes do that with kids and it would seriously ruin Jamie dont you think?

Yes i agree i would love a child like jamie
and i hate it when they do that on shows it totally ruins it have they all signed on for the 7th season yet i heard that they were just waiting on chad to sign back on i hope he does i never want it to end :smile:
flutterby91
Yes i agree i would love a child like jamie
and i hate it when they do that on shows it totally ruins it have they all signed on for the 7th season yet i heard that they were just waiting on chad to sign back on i hope he does i never want it to end :smile:

It seems weird calling him Chad..:s-smilie: Lol.
Oh, I hope he does sign though, I had heard something about the 7th season so maybe he does. Im going to have to look for some spoilers about it then:cool:

Ill ask for a Jamie child for christmas when Im about 30!:o:
me too it won't be the same without him, it couldn't work without him could it????? (please say no!!! haha )
flutterby91
me too it won't be the same without him, it couldn't work without him could it????? (please say no!!! haha )

No No I agree! It couldn't.. he's like part of the gang now and I look forward to seeing scenes with him in as much as I do my perfect couple Leyton!
Reply 992
Jamie is the cutest thing :smile: I love him.

And I know this may seem weird, but I really want it to be Brooke for the whole spoiler thing.
Me too, but I don't see how....:s-smilie:
cke_xx
Jamie is the cutest thing :smile: I love him.

And I know this may seem weird, but I really want it to be Brooke for the whole spoiler thing.

Noo, not Brooke; hmm, well it could be. But she's sort of had a kid... Peyton has to be the one!
**CutiePie**
Noo, not Brooke; hmm, well it could be. But she's sort of had a kid... Peyton has to be the one!

Noooooooooooo.
Well it wouldn't be awful, but meh.
lozz2601
Me too, but I don't see how....:s-smilie:

Ahh.. =] Well.. I just wanna know now!
lozz2601
Noooooooooooo.
Well it wouldn't be awful, but meh.

I forgot you don't like Leyton!

Oo, btw, my boyfriends coming this weekend and photoshopping that picture you gave me to put those little two hearts on it that I have on this one!
Hehe, im so demanding
**CutiePie**
I forgot you don't like Leyton!

Oo, btw, my boyfriends coming this weekend and photoshopping that picture you gave me to put those little two hearts on it that I have on this one!
Hehe, im so demanding

Well, I hated them more when they were in high school.
I'm sorta over it now. :p:

Oooh that'll be awesome!
lozz2601
Well, I hated them more when they were in high school.
I'm sorta over it now. :p:

Oooh that'll be awesome!

Good, I reckon I could talk to you all night as to why Leyton is farrrr better than Brucas! :p: :biggrin: :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest