The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

About the Karen/kaith thing, it's a shame because I love Leyton, but I actualy liked Karen/Andy :smile: lol

They can't have a season 7 with only 4/5 of the main cast, whether Jake comes back or not. I won't watch it if that's the case... lol
so.simple
About the Karen/kaith thing, it's a shame because I love Leyton, but I actualy liked Karen/Andy :smile: lol

They can't have a season 7 with only 4/5 of the main cast, whether Jake comes back or not. I won't watch it if that's the case... lol

I'd still watch it. But I'd just moan constantly about it :rolleyes:
I always get so excited on Sunday ready for the new episode then realise still have to wait another day :frown: :frown: :frown:

Ive been watching S5 all weekend - LOVE IT. Poor peyton :frown: least I know it comes good in the end
When I'm watching my S1 I have to keep telling my-self She gets Lucas at the end :frown:
Ah i loved season 1. and lucas and peyton were just amazing, they were so broody and...i loved them :o:

I loved Naley in season 1 too, and that is when I fell in love with nathan (and james) :drool:
so.simple
Ah i loved season 1. and lucas and peyton were just amazing, they were so broody and...i loved them :o:

I loved Naley in season 1 too, and that is when I fell in love with nathan (and james) :drool:

Lol! I don't think they really look hot in S1, any of them!

By bf pointed out that Nathan has foundation on covering his achne!! It's true aswell.. Mmmm
Chad looked hot in season 1! And i liked Peyton's hair :smile:

james did look young in season 1, but i loved nathan and by the end of the season he looked goood :biggrin: i noticed the foundation as well, it was a bit embarassing :frown: lol

this show is unhealthy for me lol
so.simple
Chad looked hot in season 1! And i liked Peyton's hair :smile:

james did look young in season 1, but i loved nathan and by the end of the season he looked goood :biggrin: i noticed the foundation as well, it was a bit embarassing :frown: lol

this show is unhealthy for me lol

Haha, I didn't notice it at first on my own! :s-smilie:

Hmm, ok Chad look hot, but didn't you notice the whole little face he pulls when he was about to cry! And he sure does that alot in S1, and it's put me off S1 chad! Again the boy pointed his crying face out..
Ahaha, the s1 crying face was baaad. to be honest, chad really isn't great at crying lol. and the squintingg, when his eyes are more open then usual it really shocks me lol.
so.simple
Ahaha, the s1 crying face was baaad. to be honest, chad really isn't great at crying lol. and the squintingg, when his eyes are more open then usual it really shocks me lol.

Lol :biggrin: :eek: It's weird other people have notice it too! Usually you think it's just you being easily annoyed!

Haha, bless him. Still sort of hot stuff though, Meh well, im going to go and get in bed and watch it now! Have a good night xx
lucas looked so hot in season 1!! he always looks great but not so much in season 4 when he grew his hair :\
None of them looked good in season 4 :eek:
so.simple
None of them looked good in season 4 :eek:

Hey! I sat watching S1 last night and saw lucas's squinting face! haha, I laughed so much after remembering what we had said.

Ugh, well now ive finished S1. I can move onto S2. Which one is it where he has his head shaved? he is gross there!

Woop Woop, New episode tonight xD ..well tomorrow for us!
Shaved his head in S2. :wink:
**CutiePie**
Hey! I sat watching S1 last night and saw lucas's squinting face! haha, I laughed so much after remembering what we had said.

Ugh, well now ive finished S1. I can move onto S2. Which one is it where he has his head shaved? he is gross there!

Woop Woop, New episode tonight xD ..well tomorrow for us!

I havent seen this face you are all talking about. Im going to have to watch my season 1 again and look out for it. I was trying to remember a part of the season where Lucas cried....enlighten me? :biggrin:

Im uber excited for Ep 15!!!

Anybody use othforum.com??
princess_sue
I havent seen this face you are all talking about. Im going to have to watch my season 1 again and look out for it. I was trying to remember a part of the season where Lucas cried....enlighten me? :biggrin:

Im uber excited for Ep 15!!!

Anybody use othforum.com??

When everything happens with him Peyton/Brooke etc.. It's awfull!

Ooo, me too!!

Ive looked at it, but not used it.
Ooo yeah he didn't look great in season 2. I wasn't appreciating the whole flip-flops and short hair, and a bit too pink lips lol. I don't mind the hair, bu with everything else it wasn't his best look lol.

I can't really remember Lucas crying in season 1, but when Keith died, there were a few points at which he cried, and I didn't think it as very good :p: lol

I wish Lucas and Peyton had an argument, I hate how they've forgotten all about Lindsey :frown:
**CutiePie**
When everything happens with him Peyton/Brooke etc.. It's awfull!

Ooo, me too!!

Ive looked at it, but not used it.

Yeah ive been looking through some of the posts - some of the people on there I think are crazy lol. I thought I was obsessed with the show but they are VERY obsessed. I think it's all some of them think about. haha
Anyone got a link for me I could watch the new episode on? xD
**CutiePie**
Anyone got a link for me I could watch the new episode on? xD

www.surfthechannel.com

Quick Reply

Latest