The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Heya, I’m Emily! I’m studying primary education and I’m from Hertfordshire. Not sure about accommodation yet!
Would love to start a group chat, shall we start it?
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 2
Hello Emily,

That sounds great. I've actually managed to find quite a few worcester applicants now (one who is also planning to study primary education). If you have facebook, you can add me and I'll join you to the group chat 😁. This is the link to my profile: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012810795585
Reply 3
I’m studying nursing but haven’t managed to find many others x
Reply 4
Original post by Morg.an2
I’m studying nursing but haven’t managed to find many others x

Hey, if you have facebook I can add you as a friend and then add you to the genreal Worcester group that we have set up (there's quite a few people studying nursing in it 😊)?
Reply 5
Original post by Loukati
Hey, if you have facebook I can add you as a friend and then add you to the genreal Worcester group that we have set up (there's quite a few people studying nursing in it 😊)?
That would be great thank you! (Morgan Ward)
Hi! :smile: Im hoping to study child nursing at worcester in September. Im from Kidderminster so will be commuting!!
Reply 7
Original post by charlotte96l
Hi! :smile: Im hoping to study child nursing at worcester in September. Im from Kidderminster so will be commuting!!

Im from stourport so I’d be commuting too!x
Reply 8
Original post by charlotte96l

Heya, we have a general group chat going on Facebook if you want me to add you 😊? I would need to send you a friends request to be able to add you 😁. There are some people studying child nursing in the chat too.
Original post by Morg.an2
Im from stourport so I’d be commuting too!x

That's not too far from me, it's nice to know someone else who will be commuting!! x
Original post by Loukati
Heya, we have a general group chat going on Facebook if you want me to add you 😊? I would need to send you a friends request to be able to add you 😁. There are some people studying child nursing in the chat too.

Yes please, if you dont mind! That would be great! :smile:
Reply 11
Hey! I’m studying Child Nursing in September. I live in Herefordshire so will be commuting!
Anyone here in Berrow Hall accommodation???
Hey I got my offer from Worcester for biomedical science starting 2020 :smile:
Reply 14
I'll be studying Biomedical Science (foundation entry) and staying in Himbleton Townhouse :-)
I’m studying physio this year at Worcester and none of my mates or anyone I know is heading over to Worcester so it would be great to meet people beforehand. If anyone still uses this thread add me on Insta - Ed.hxrtonSnap - edd-horton
I'm studying Creative Media and Journalism and in Housman! :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by DivineZero17
I'm studying Creative Media and Journalism and in Housman! :smile:

Hey! I can add you to the group chat on Facebook if you like?
hello is anyone doing nursing? University of worcester september 2020?

Latest

Trending

Trending