The Student Room Group
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds

Official Leeds Arts University 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Leeds Arts University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I've applied for comic and concept art, and the foundation course.I'm currently studying art, spanish, and english literature.
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds
I've applied for graphic design :smile: I'm currently studying art, graphics and IT.
Anyone else applied for art foundation? I keep checking the portal even tho will probs take ages** studying art media and english lit now
Hii I've applied for Photography! I sent my portfolio off 2 weeks ago still waiting on a reply. Currently studying on an art foundation course.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by anoushé
Anyone else applied for art foundation? I keep checking the portal even tho will probs take ages�*�* studying art media and english lit now

Same, it's taking soooo long but probs cause I check every 30 mins lol
Original post by efergusonnx
Same, it's taking soooo long but probs cause I check every 30 mins lol

I've just heard back with an offer for photography and fashion photography, hopefully you hear back soon! good luck!
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Leeds Arts University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

I’m a little late, but hi all! I’m applying for the BA Comic and Concept Art course, and I’m super excited haha. I’m currently studying Graphic Design, Film Studies and Business (spot the subject I was forced to take lmao)

still waiting on a response but I submitted my application a couple weeks ago, if anyone has applied to the same course and got a response please tell me how long you waited!!
Original post by Astronaught
I’m a little late, but hi all! I’m applying for the BA Comic and Concept Art course, and I’m super excited haha. I’m currently studying Graphic Design, Film Studies and Business (spot the subject I was forced to take lmao)

still waiting on a response but I submitted my application a couple weeks ago, if anyone has applied to the same course and got a response please tell me how long you waited!!

Hi, I applied for the same course and received an offer fairly quickly - less than 2 weeks. However I submitted it beginning of December so it could have been a quicker response based on how many applications they were receiving at the time - I'd guess they'd probably get more applications in January?
Anyone going to the foundation applicants day march 25?
i have an offer for fine art! let’s be friends :3
Waiting to here back about fine art… i’m super worried about hearing back really late and not being able to get the accommodation i want. :frown:

I applied the same course! Good luck! I had no response yet but I assume its because my surname is much further down the alphabet :smile:
I applied for BA visual communication, and I submitted my portfolio on feb 6 and got an offer on feb 8. I have no idea how that happened as I wasn't expecting to hear back from them so soon. But good luck to everyone! You guys got this!
Hi, I have received an offer for Illustration and I am currently studying photography, fine art and psychology for A-level :smile:
Original post by Salacamder
Hi, I've applied for comic and concept art, and the foundation course.I'm currently studying art, spanish, and english literature.

Hi, Ive also applied for comic and concept art. I’m currently studying art, graphics and history. Have you heard back from the uni about an offer yet, I’m still waiting for one. My names Theo btw 🙂

HI 👋 I also applied for comic and concept art ages ago but I still haven’t heard back. I phoned up to ask about it and they said I could have to wait until May 😳. I’m currently studying History Graphics and Art so I get what you mean about being forced to do one 😅
Original post by Theo‐210
HI 👋 I also applied for comic and concept art ages ago but I still haven’t heard back. I phoned up to ask about it and they said I could have to wait until May 😳. I’m currently studying History Graphics and Art so I get what you mean about being forced to do one 😅

Hey Theo! I received an offer from the course last week, so you should hopefully get a response soon! Wishing you all the best :smile:
Hey Theo! I received an offer from the course last week, so you should hopefully get a response soon! Wishing you all the best :smile:

Oh ok congrats 🥳 thanks for letting me know
Original post by Theo‐210
Hi, Ive also applied for comic and concept art. I’m currently studying art, graphics and history. Have you heard back from the uni about an offer yet, I’m still waiting for one. My names Theo btw 🙂

I applied ages ago- like early December and received an offer fairly quickly- I wouldn't worry though i'm sure you'll get a response soon!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending