The Student Room Group

Only a single interview?

My letter from Trinity says I have an interview after my NatSci test thingy at 1pm, but I am confused since I am sure I heard about a non-subject interview long time ago??? However, I only seem to have a subject based one, any ideas why anybody, or has Trinity changed its practises?

Also could someone kindly give me some very CLEAR idiots instructions on how to get to Neville's Court from the great gate (I think its called that), because I need to go to Neville's court for my interview and would very much appreciate some form of directions! And no, this isnt an invitation to send me to Oxford:wink:

Cheers!
Reply 1
If you go here,
you'll find a plan of the college. It's quite simple anyway, you just have to go straight!

Didn't they send you a map with all the details with your interview invitation?
i've applied to Queens', and i only have one interview, althought some people from my school have 4. i think it depends on the subject. or maybe they have already decided that they want to take you that they don't want to waste time torturing you :smile:
Reply 3
It probably depends on college policy. Most general interviews aren't really that general anyway so perhaps Trinity feel it's better to have just one interview where they can cover everything, plus a test. At the end of the day I don't think they're desperately interested in discussing your personal statement and interests with you; they want to see what your brain's like :wink:
Reply 4
It's all muushy! Yes, with two us!
Reply 5
What..?! :confused:
Reply 6
Strawberries...
i've applied to ', and i only have one interview, althought some people from my school have 4. i think it depends on the subject. or maybe they have already decided that they want to take you that they don't want to waste time torturing you :smile:

ARE YOU APPLYING TO Q UEENS??? FOR ECONOMICS??? So do i!!! (just one interview as well) What day do you have it?

Latest

Trending

Trending