The Student Room Group

BIMM Institute songwriting interview advice

Can someone who has successfully passed their BIMM interview in songwriting (or any other program) advise me on how to prepare for the questions they might ask and how the overall interview goes? I'm very nervous and really want to be successful in the interview. Thanks!
Reply 1
I'm nowhere near an interview and I'm not in BIMM but I am privately taught singing by a teacher there so I might be able to offer you some comfort in the fact that the teachers there are overwhelmingly very nice. I've visited BIMM Dublin and BIMM London and have met a few teachers from each and I have not met a single one that isn't very friendly or helpful, I'm sure your interview will go great and that you'll get in!
Reply 2
Original post by n4dn4d
I'm nowhere near an interview and I'm not in BIMM but I am privately taught singing by a teacher there so I might be able to offer you some comfort in the fact that the teachers there are overwhelmingly very nice. I've visited BIMM Dublin and BIMM London and have met a few teachers from each and I have not met a single one that isn't very friendly or helpful, I'm sure your interview will go great and that you'll get in!

Thank you so much for your reply, appreciate it!

Quick Reply

Latest