The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Lol you sooooo should rephrase that

but thats a good sign
Reply 2
I don't play the lottery, but I DO have massive testicles; I thought this was going to be a bragging thread.
Reply 3
You can share the silver and gold lurve tomorrow with us all on TSR then;it's only fair that as you share your dreams with us, we share yours tomorrow... :P
Reply 4
I've got rather nice balls. Not overly large - not embarrassingly small. Perfect balls. I can cup them comfortably in the palm of my right hand. It makes me feel powerful.
Reply 5
thanette
You can share the silver and gold lurve tomorrow with us all on TSR then;it's only fair that as you share your dreams with us, we share yours tomorrow... :P

Fair enough, whats mine is yours..
I have enough balls for everyone!!
as long as theyre not the size like that guy on the perfect penis... god his were beyond huge:eek:
Reply 7
stew1988
Fair enough, whats mine is yours..
I have enough balls for everyone!!

I'ma gonna hold ya to that!:biggrin:
Reply 8
thanette
I'ma gonna hold ya to that!:biggrin:

Are you trying to say that you want my balls??
Reply 9
stew1988
Are you trying to say that you want my balls??

On a monday, I would say..maybe, on a Tuesday I would say...YAEEEES!

:cool:
Reply 10
thanette
On a monday, I would say..maybe, on a Tuesday I would say...YAEEEES!

:cool:

Come and get them baby..
lol pm me.. :cool:
Reply 11
I don't gamble but just thought I'd drop in to tell you that I do, also infact, have massive balls.

Hope this helps.
Reply 12
Beska
I don't gamble but just thought I'd drop in to tell you that I do, also infact, have massive balls.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your input
Reply 13
stew1988
Thanks for your input

It's absolutely no problem. :top2:
I wish I could win the lotto. Although I'd have considerably more chance of doing so if I actually purchased a ticket or two.
Reply 15
randomgirl
I wish I could win the lotto. Although I'd have considerably more chance of doing so if I actually purchased a ticket or two.

I suppose when you look at it that way..
They do help tho dont they

Latest