The Student Room Group

Middle Temple Access to the Bar Award

Hi, I was wondering whether anyone here has any insight on the Middle Temple Access to the Bar Award interview? Would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Hi,

I also have an upcoming interview for the MT award. I am just going through my application. But not sure what else they will ask

Thanks!
I just received an email for an interview, do you remember the questions you were asked?
Reply 3
Original post by student17!
I just received an email for an interview, do you remember the questions you were asked?
HI have you had your interview yet? Got an email as well for the interview
Original post by PAKSSSSS
HI have you had your interview yet? Got an email as well for the interview
Hi, no I got told 18-25th March but haven’t got an update on what day/time it is.
Reply 5
Hi, no I got told 18-25th March but haven’t got an update on what day/time it is.
Same here.
Hi, I also have an interview for this. How are you guys preparing for it? What current events are you keeping up with? I have no idea what they will ask..any ideas?
Original post by chantellebella
Hi, I also have an interview for this. How are you guys preparing for it? What current events are you keeping up with? I have no idea what they will ask..any ideas?

I kept up with some criminal law events but I’m unsure whether they pick a legal issue in the law or give us discretion to choose ours.
Reply 8
I kept up with some criminal law events but I’m unsure whether they pick a legal issue in the law or give us discretion to choose ours.

I'm done with mine guys
I'm done with mine guys

How did it go? What questions did they ask?
I'm done with mine guys

how was it? what did they ask?
Reply 11
I'm done with mine guys

Hi, did they ask any current legal issues?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending