The Student Room Group

if a guy asks to go out for a drink do they just want sex

if a guy asks to go out for a drink do they just want sex? Cause at 21 seems to be rare for someone to want more from me in my experience
Reply 1
As both uni second years*
Reply 2
You'll get arrested for having sex in the middle of a pub!

Sometimes a drink is just a drink...
Reply 3
Going out to a bar or restaurant usually rules out sex within the venue premises. :biggrin:
Unlike having a drink in their hotel room or their student accomodation.
Original post by londonmyst
Going out to a bar or restaurant usually rules out sex within the venue premises. :biggrin:
Unlike having a drink in their hotel room or their student accomodation.

Toilets rule that option in. Although it's not going to be the longest lasting or most comfortable sex ever.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Toilets rule that option in. Although it's not going to be the longest lasting or most comfortable sex ever.

Having sex in public toilets must be one of the most disgusting experiences.
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Having sex in public toilets must be one of the most disgusting experiences.

I wouldn't know. :biggrin:
I wouldn't know. :biggrin:

Public toilets are notorious for stinking to high heaven, being unhygienic as hell and usually having píss and crap everywhere. Horrid, horrid place to have sex.
Reply 8

That's assuming the venue's toilets are kept unlocked and accessible to anyone who is not pest control or the pests being hunted. :tongue:
Nope. It can just as easily mean, "I'd like to get to know you and see if there is potential for a relationship here."

I asked out my now-girlfriend by inviting her out for a drink. Didn't sleep together until 1-2 months in. Moved in together around the 9 month mark. Bought a house together on our first anniversary. A drink invitation doesn't always mean just sex!
Reply 10
Original post by 1582
Nope. It can just as easily mean, "I'd like to get to know you and see if there is potential for a relationship here."

I asked out my now-girlfriend by inviting her out for a drink. Didn't sleep together until 1-2 months in. Moved in together around the 9 month mark. Bought a house together on our first anniversary. A drink invitation doesn't always mean just sex!

Relieving to hear, and thankyou for actually answering the question unlike everyone else lol
Reply 11
Could well be a legitimate date request and hope for a relationship. Mind you desire for sex will rear it’s head soon enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending