The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE scholarships 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vy13
No Unfortunately I don't. I came here to find out if anyone got a response or knew anyone who did 🤣. I was a bit worried but when I checked the website They said " All Decisions will be sent out by the end of July" and that's just 2 more weeks. If you could wait since Feb, 2 more weeks isn't nothing.😊 . Good Luck to everybody.

What course did you apply for btw?

Yess I guess there’s less time now! I applied for ispp w politics, wbu? Do u know if they r generous though
(edited 3 years ago)
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
Oh what a coincidence! I applied for ISPP only :smile:. Yes, they are quite generous depending on how much aid you actually need and how well you demonstrated that. Last year, my friend's scholarship covered all her tuition fees for the whole 3 years.
Original post by Vy13
Oh what a coincidence! I applied for ISPP only :smile:. Yes, they are quite generous depending on how much aid you actually need and how well you demonstrated that. Last year, my friend's scholarship covered all her tuition fees for the whole 3 years.

That’s cool, I hope we both get it!
Reply 23
I know we will :smile: anyone who gets a response should let us know.
yh updates would be great! im super nervous about even getting in though - like results day :frown:
Reply 25
Does anybody know if there's anyone we can email to get a response? I know there's only a short wait left, but I'm getting a bit anxious now. If I don't get a scholarship there's no LSE for me!
Original post by mirza.hamza
Relatable :/ I am afraid I might lose my Plan B and C If I keep on waiting for the LSE. I check all the scholarships' blogs daily to keep my self updated. Any idea when did they send selection emails last year?

What other scholarship blogs are you checking?
Has anybody heard anything yet?
Original post by Anonymous
Has anybody heard anything yet?

Still nothing yet! I've emailed to confirm that the delays due to coronavirus won't push Masters scholarship offers past the end of this month though, so I'll update when they do respond.
Original post by anarollingst
Still nothing yet! I've emailed to confirm that the delays due to coronavirus won't push Masters scholarship offers past the end of this month though, so I'll update when they do respond.

That's great, I emailed 6 days ago and no response yet. Getting slightly frustrating.
I heard back today. I'm from Pakistan and applied for the undergraduate support scheme - they're covering my entire tuition fee and offering an annual stipend!!! I'm beyond thrilled. I hope everyone else hears back soon too :smile:
I heard back today. I'm from Pakistan and applied for the undergraduate support scheme - they're covering my entire tuition fee and offering an annual stipend!!! I'm beyond thrilled. I hope everyone else hears back soon

Huge congratulations! That’s really good news!
I heard back today. I'm from Pakistan and applied for the undergraduate support scheme - they're covering my entire tuition fee and offering an annual stipend!!! I'm beyond thrilled. I hope everyone else hears back soon too :smile:

Incredible, well done!!
Reply 33
Congratulations! :smile:

heyy! what course and what city in Pak are u from? Im from Pakistan as well
Reply 35

Hi, would you mind sharing what time of day you received the email? Thanks
Original post by ALDB123
Hi, would you mind sharing what time of day you received the email? Thanks

i received the email at 10:30 BST!! has anyone else heard back yet?
Original post by anarollingst
Incredible, well done!!

Huge congratulations! That’s really good news!

Original post by Vy13
Congratulations! :smile:

thank you!! i hope all of you hear back soon too and get everything you need ❤️
Reply 38
i received the email at 10:30 BST!! has anyone else heard back yet?

Thank you and congratulations! Not heard back yet! Fingers crossed 🤞
Reply 39
Has anyone successfully heard back from scholarships? I keep hoping that there is still a chance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending