The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Ask a Brookes student

Hello everyone,

Welcome to OBU’s ask a current student thread.

This thread will be monitored by our trusted team of student ambassadors, who themselves are current students and can answer questions regarding what it is like to study at Oxford Brookes University.

Here are some of the faces you will be talking to:

Shafaq Imran
Currently a 2nd-year LLB Law student and commutes to University.
Shafaq has been elected to be Third Year Law Representative for the Oxford Brookes Law Society.

Shereese Peters-Valton
Currently a 3rd-year Anthropology student.
Shereese is a fan of learning Ancient languages and also volunteers at places of heritage.

For any questions, you may not wish to post publicly, feel free to drop the team a private message on Unibuddy. Where we also have a collection of blogs written by students about their Brookes university tips and tricks.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hello everyone :smile:

I am a current Law student at Oxford Brookes University, I have just completed my second year. If you have any questions about my experiences or about Student Life, please feel free to ask. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have, as well as share with you my experiences.

All the best,

Shaf :smile:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Hello Everyone,

We are happy to answer any questions about the following courses at Oxford Brookes University, if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. :smile:

Performing Arts and Music
Art and Design
Nursing and Midwifery
Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
Biology and Life Science
Law
Psychology
Business and Management

So if you have any questions about the above mentioned courses, or any other questions then please do ask. :smile:

All the Best,

Shaf
Original post by Oxford Brookes University
Hello Everyone,

We are happy to answer any questions about the following courses at Oxford Brookes University, if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. :smile:

Performing Arts and Music
Art and Design
Nursing and Midwifery
Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
Biology and Life Science
Law
Psychology
Business and Management

So if you have any questions about the above mentioned courses, or any other questions then please do ask. :smile:

All the Best,

Shaf

Hi,

I was wondering if Oxford Brooks is any good for studying art and design foundation? As well I wanted to know about its accommodations and city?

Kind regards
Hi,

I am currently debating between starting my part 2/3 as an apprentice at Oxford Brookes. I already have a place, but would like to know from any students about how they find it and if they would recommend their uni!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending