The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Orlando village student accommodation Bolton

I will be studying at Bolton uni from 2021 and I really like the look of Orlando village. I’d love to hear some people experiences at the accommodation like how long is the walk to the main campus, is the night life good in Bolton and if it’s a good accommodation overall.

+ I’m specifically looking to study games are so if you are too, let me know!
Hey! Not studying game design, but studying at bolton uni (just finished my first year) and I've stayed at orlando village, and have booked for next year aswell!

The walk is about 10 minutes (depending on how fast you walk obviously, but it's not far, there is a sainsburys, morrisons, and other places nearby for food!
As for the accommodation, I've found it great! Great team running it, and given everything that has happened this year (fire at another student accomodation and the virus) they have been super helpful and always offered what support they can!

The only main downside (it's not a downside to me but to some it is) is the shared bathroom, one shower, two toilets, between six ... it's more than enough! I would recommend bringing along some boxes though to store your food/pots in, the kitchen cupboards are smaller than they look!

But overall a great place to stay - they even provided pumpkins at halloween and a selection box at Christmas 😂

As for the nightlife, I'm not one to go out but my flatmates were and they always seemed to have something planned! Only a few places though 🤷*♀️ you would need a second opinion on that cause I only went out twice 😂
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending