The Student Room Group

What age are women before men stop wanting to look at them?

If a woman maintains her physique/keeps herself fit throughout life what age about does she stop being attractive to men?
Original post by Anonymous
If a woman maintains her physique/keeps herself fit throughout life what age about does she stop being attractive to men?

That's the thing. They won’t
What are you talking about. There are plenty of geriatric cougars who still manage to attract toyboys and not just because they are sitting on money.

Anyway, people don't suddenly stop becoming attractive once they hit a certain age

As you previously mentioned, as long as they keep fit, age doesn't matter. I have fancied women as old as mid 50s, and I'm half their age. I wouldn’t find an old granny with grey hair attractive, but then again that's just me.
Reply 4

Why are you anon for this?
Original post by Drewski
Why are you anon for this?

He is too much of a coward to reveal his identity.
Reply 6
Never...what ever age a woman is, there will always be someone looking at her
Or the day men become gay.
Reply 8
Not far off then : p
It depends on how old the man is, with age and experience in life, their preferences change. It doesn't mean that they are chasing for younger girls, everyone's got their own psych and taste so there might be so many different opinions on this topic :redface:
If you are a presenter on Countryfile, about 40 in the eyes of the person who chooses the presenters.

35 thats what l was told
Reply 12
Original post by London's Calling
He is too much of a coward to reveal his identity.

it's a female.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending