The Student Room Group

Help with dissertation topic!!

Hi, I wanted to get some ideas on what to do for my dissertation as I want to be as prepared as possible!

For two years I have had to conduct a research project which I had done on breastfeeding and parenting in contemporary society

I want to eventually go in to the children and family sector as I’m passionate about it which is why I’ve done every project concerning parenting/family life.

I would like to do a project around this sector because like I said I am very passionate about it.. I’m just wondering what to do

Thanks
Original post by Louekaix
Hi, I wanted to get some ideas on what to do for my dissertation as I want to be as prepared as possible!

For two years I have had to conduct a research project which I had done on breastfeeding and parenting in contemporary society

I want to eventually go in to the children and family sector as I’m passionate about it which is why I’ve done every project concerning parenting/family life.

I would like to do a project around this sector because like I said I am very passionate about it.. I’m just wondering what to do

Thanks

This might be irrelevant, but I recently read about the case of Amelia Dyer and it kind of relates to parenting and how people can be put in desperate situations - to the point they feel the need to give up their children and their money.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending