The Student Room Group

Open Study College Vs. Oxbridge Home Learning?

Hello! I'm hoping to take an A-Level in Classical Civilisation by distance learning but I've never done any distance learning before. mots colleges I've found don't offer Classical Civ so I'm mostly wondering which of these two you would recommend.

Also if anyone knows of any other distance learning colleges that offer Classical Civ please tell me

Thank you x
Either of these would be good: they're both reputable distance-learning providers. One additional one to consider is the National Extension College.

I would recommend having a look at which modules are offered by each company and seeing which ones sound most appealing to you.
Original post by Classics_Teacher
Either of these would be good: they're both reputable distance-learning providers. One additional one to consider is the National Extension College.

I would recommend having a look at which modules are offered by each company and seeing which ones sound most appealing to you.

Thank you!! x
Original post by Classics_Teacher

Just go straight to NEC. Oxbridge Home Learning put you on NEC's course and platform.
No they don't i studied with them last year and it was Oxbridge materials not NEC. I enrolled with NEC first and didn't like the format so got refunded and re-enrolled with Oxbridge.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending