The Student Room Group

I made a web app for converting CAIE raw marks to PUMs

Hey guys,

It's been a mystery to me and anyone who studies the Cambridge IGCSE or International A-levels how PUMs are calculated. But don't worry anymore! I just finished making a web app for converting CAIE raw marks to PUMs. It includes some of the most popular subjects for the Jun and Nov sessions from 2015 to 2019.

It's hosted at pum.pythonanywhere.com. You can follow it step by step and enter all the required information, including your syllabus title, year, month, option and component raw marks. After that, it will tell you what PUM your raw marks correspond to as well as a chart and a graph like these to give you more information:
chart.png
graph.png

Alternatively, you can directly write the URL in this format: pum.pythonanywhere.com/<A-level or IGCSE>/<syllabus code>/<year>/<month>/<option>/. For example, enter pum.pythonanywhere.com/A-level/9231/2019/Jun/AZ/ and you will be directed to the page for entering your component raw marks directly.

It's completely free, so why not give it a try at pum.pythonanywhere.com! I wish it's working and accurate. Hopefully somebody will find it useful.
Reply 1
Original post by hallzhuu
Hey guys,

It's been a mystery to me and anyone who studies the Cambridge IGCSE or International A-levels how PUMs are calculated. But don't worry anymore! I just finished making a web app for converting CAIE raw marks to PUMs. It includes some of the most popular subjects for the Jun and Nov sessions from 2015 to 2019.

It's hosted at pum.pythonanywhere.com. You can follow it step by step and enter all the required information, including your syllabus title, year, month, option and component raw marks. After that, it will tell you what PUM your raw marks correspond to as well as a chart and a graph like these to give you more information:
chart.png
graph.png

Alternatively, you can directly write the URL in this format: pum.pythonanywhere.com/<A-level or IGCSE>/<syllabus code>/<year>/<month>/<option>/. For example, enter pum.pythonanywhere.com/A-level/9231/2019/Jun/AZ/ and you will be directed to the page for entering your component raw marks directly.

It's completely free, so why not give it a try at pum.pythonanywhere.com! I wish it's working and accurate. Hopefully somebody will find it useful.

Unfortunately, the website isn’t working anymore. Is there any way to access it? I hope i can still use it because it has helped me during my AS and now i will be sitting for A2. Im taking CIE btw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending