The Student Room Group

politics degree

Is a politics degree worth it, and what are the most interesting subjects you enjoyed studying?
Reply 1
Original post by Purewaln
Is a politics degree worth it, and what are the most interesting subjects you enjoyed studying?

Definitely! I studied politics, history and international relations for three years and found it to be very enthusing overall.

In particular, enjoyed learning about voting behaviour, political theory models and young people's engagement with the political system
Original post by TJ1997
Definitely! I studied politics, history and international relations for three years and found it to be very enthusing overall.

In particular, enjoyed learning about voting behaviour, political theory models and young people's engagement with the political system

what are u up to now if u don't mind sharing :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by yhyhyh8282
what are u up to now if u don't mind sharing :smile:

Just graduated, so nothing much but looking to become either a political analyst or parliamentary assistant :smile:
Original post by Purewaln

Hi @Purewaln
I've just finished my first year studying politics at UEA and I really enjoyed it. My favourite subjects were political communications and social and political theory.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending