I don't know how to make them smaller!
Ghost

Great work!
Reply 983
becky.fm
Great work!

Thanks Becky!
Reply 984
Not necessarily my best, but a nice shot I took yesterday while Squeak napped on the sofa.

Taken with Nikon D90 and Tokina 11-16mm (see here for more info).

Playing around with off camera flash tonight and took this one of a flatmate.
How dodgy is that, the shower is right next to the toilet?! :p: But other than that, very nice picture :smile:
Reply 987
these are a couple i've done recently which seem to be popular, they're for a college project...

converted to b&w and toned in photoshop
The best taken from my Flickr:

Link to my Flickr.
Reply 989
Reply 990
You know the standard of pictures on this forum (and thread) has improved no end since it was first created :top:

Heres a few more from me while on the road:

Click for large as usual. You can check out my blog at tbctravel.blogspot.com
Reply 991
There some great photographs on here. Here's one I took of my son:
This is the Best I have taken Today, i made me so happy when i managed to snap this.

cheeseinthedraw
This is the Best I have taken Today, i made me so happy when i managed to snap this.

Awww
cheeseinthedraw

That is so cute! :biggrin:

I took this the other day; even though the focus is a bit dodgy, I quite like this- when taking this, I was on top of an ant's nest, which I didn't realise at the time until they started walking all over my feet. 18-55mm lens.

Those pictures are really nice; I've seen your flickr too and they are incredible.

Keep it up :smile:
Reply 996

Taken enroute to Abu Simbel in S. Egypt. Some pretty unexpected affects happened when I wasn't very good with my history brush. Do you think it works (I'm referring to the dust like affect)
Ewan

Taken enroute to Abu Simbel in S. Egypt. Some pretty unexpected affects happened when I wasn't very good with my history brush. Do you think it works (I'm referring to the dust like affect)

Are you sure you went to Egypt, and not Mars?

Unusual shot, but very good.
Reply 998
Chris the Mathematician!
Are you sure you went to Egypt, and not Mars?

Unusual shot, but very good.

Haha thats what I thought. I was originally editing it to be a sunrise shot but decided it would be better in black & white :top: Really surprised with how it came out!
Ewan
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2572/3663442814_ab79b21062.jpg]

It really came out well, I wouldn't have thought of using black/white for the shot but it has worked well. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending