The Student Room Group

Student finance

Hi,
I received an email today saying that they are waiting for my parents to send the information they need, but on 26 June they sended me an email stating that they have received my evidense and now are processing my application. I’m worried about what to do. Pls help?
Also I uploaded the PFF2 form by taking photographs of it, will that be ok?

Kind regards
Original post by mumi_256
Hi,
I received an email today saying that they are waiting for my parents to send the information they need, but on 26 June they sended me an email stating that they have received my evidense and now are processing my application. I’m worried about what to do. Pls help?
Also I uploaded the PFF2 form by taking photographs of it, will that be ok?

Kind regards

Hi there,

The PFF2 will be fine as long as it was readable photographs. Was it on the 26th you uploaded this evidence to us? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
No, on the 26th they received it and send that they will process the application
No, on the 26th they received it and send that they will process the application

Hi there,

Thank you for confirming. Our current timescales are approximately 36 working days, with subject to change depending on our current volumes. It would be best to monitor your account for an update, as our assessors will update you and confirm your entitlement once this is reviewed.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 4
That’s ok, but today I got an email stating that they are waiting for my parents information to be provided. I’m worried as to why they are asking that. Pls can u help ASAP.
That’s ok, but today I got an email stating that they are waiting for my parents information to be provided. I’m worried as to why they are asking that. Pls can u help ASAP.

Hi there,

it would be best to access your account so we can check this. We'd recommend sending us a live chat on your account and one of our team will be able to help.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login
Reply 6
How can I send a Live chat on my account? I don’t know how your suppose to do it? Can u Pls help?
How can I send a Live chat on my account? I don’t know how your suppose to do it? Can u Pls help?

Hi there,

If you click on your application and contact us, the live chat option will show when an adviser is available.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending