The Student Room Group

What is your dream life?

Scroll to see replies

To be healthy and happy, and for my friends and family to be healthy and happy. I don't think this'll ever happen.
My dream life is to be content with where I am in life. I want to travel the world with people I love at university, work in museum culture and science heritage and do my A level exams privately. I also hope to fall in love and live every day to the best.
I want my family and friends to be happy and healthy. I want to study physics for the rest of my life, going into a research pHD, then post-docs after that, in particular, in particle physics. I would also like to travel as much as I can. I want to remain good friends with my current friends and make new ones in my degree as well.
We're playing those mind games together
Pushing the barriers planting seeds
Playing the mind guerrilla
Chanting the Mantra peace on earth
We all been playing those mind games forever
Some kinda druid dudes lifting the veil
Doing the mind guerrilla
Some call it magic the search for the grail
Love is the answer and you know that for sure
Love is a flower
You got to let it, you gotta let it grow
So keep on playing those mind games together
Faith in the future out of the now
You just can't beat on those mind guerrillas
Absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind
Yeah we're playing those mind games forever
Projecting our images in space and in time
Yes is the answer and you know that for sure
Yes is surrender
You got to let it, you gotta let it go
So keep on playing those mind games together
Doing the ritual dance in the sun
Millions of mind guerrillas
Putting their soul power to the karmic wheel
Keep on playing those mind games forever
Raising the spirit of peace and love
Have sex each day
My dream life is one that is a humble life making a difference every day, I hope to treat hundreds of patients with limb loss giving them back their independence making good freinds as I remain their prosthetist throughout their life . Then design and invent life like articulated prosthetics which will turn limb loss no longer into a disability but more into something that just happens. I also want to benifit my greater community by being a volunteer firefighter in my spare time. All this whist being ina loving family with the love of my life making sure that they are happy and doing what I can for them to reach their dreams aswell. Then have children and ensure they have a greater childhood than I had and that they are financially stable by the time they go into the real world, not so they don't have to work just do they don't have debt like my family had done for generations, we live humble lives so that the next generation can live a comfortable life. Then finally once they have left the nest I wish to get a small herd of alpacas as my new children who I'll love and cherish. Then die happy knowing I made a difference to people and that I'll be remembered.
I think I'd wanna travel to all those places in the world that make you forget about the rest of the world, like those natural undisturbed places that you can just sit in and forget about everything. If there ever was something i'd wanna do before I die, visiting all these places would be it.
also, sorry oops this is late...
to get my dream job, invest, have A LOT of money and live comfortably

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending