The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Looking for flatmates for this upcoming term

For this term I’d like to stay in a house share as it’s cheaper than halls. ideally I would like to find good flatmates who I can get along with well.

So far I‘ve only had responses from landlords but they’re all empty properties.
Is anyone else in a similar boat? I’m not in any groups so I want to start finding new people to live or hangout with.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hello :smile:
Would you also consider a student accommodation?
We are 5 mins walk from Solent, and you may meet some new friend here you wont feel lonely.

And now we do no Deposit for 20/21 booking.
Please have look https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locations/southampton
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Have you found anything yet? I'm from Portugal and I'm having troubles finding accomodation
Original post by Aaron89yhW
For this term I’d like to stay in a house share as it’s cheaper than halls. ideally I would like to find good flatmates who I can get along with well.

So far I‘ve only had responses from landlords but they’re all empty properties.
Is anyone else in a similar boat? I’m not in any groups so I want to start finding new people to live or hangout with.

hello im in the same boat as you and looking for somebody to buddy up with, do you want to buddy up with me ?
Original post by Ricardinhuh
Have you found anything yet? I'm from Portugal and I'm having troubles finding accomodation

Ive been visiting rooms in houses in southampton. I'm unsure about it as its always a risk moving in with random students/people who you don't really know.
Original post by Aaron89yhW
Ive been visiting rooms in houses in southampton. I'm unsure about it as its always a risk moving in with random students/people who you don't really know.

That's true I still don't know what to do because I'm from Portugal and don't know anyone there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending