The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Phone your college and ask them, as not every school studies the same resources.
im sure you will find out if you need to get books etc when you start. Its best to wait and then you wont waste any money.
I did A-Level English Language with AQA Spec B. School provided us with some text books and recommended that we purchased others. I think your college will tell you which books you need to buy once you start the course.
Reply 4
cc15
I did A-Level English Language with AQA Spec B. School provided us with some text books and recommended that we purchased others. I think your college will tell you which books you need to buy once you start the course.

Which text books did you get/buy. I'm starting A2 now and could really do with some resources.
UltimateJ
Which text books did you get/buy. I'm starting A2 now and could really do with some resources.

It was recommended that we should buy the AS & A2 English Language revision book by Revision Express. I bought it and found it very useful; it was really clear and excellent both for revision and to refer to throughout the course.

I didn't really like the text book we were given at the start of the course. I would just recommend the Revision Express book. :smile:
I did AQA B and didnt like it, but If you find it interesting, you should be alright. I reccommend the Revision Express book too, my teacher said its one of the best.
Reply 7
cc15
It was recommended that we should buy the AS & A2 English Language revision book by Revision Express. I bought it and found it very useful; it was really clear and excellent both for revision and to refer to throughout the course.

I didn't really like the text book we were given at the start of the course. I would just recommend the Revision Express book. :smile:

Fair do's.
Reply 8
Botticello
Revision Express book too, my teacher said its one of the best.

One of the only by the looks of things...

Latest