The Student Room Group

Help with English Language

So I sat my English Language Eduqas and I passed at my old college I recently moved college do I have to resit English language AQA
Original post by Malzy112
So I sat my English Language Eduqas and I passed at my old college I recently moved college do I have to resit English language AQA

If you have passed GCSE English Language, then you have passed GCSE English Language, regardless of the exam board involved.

You will not need to resit it just because you have moved college and they use a different exam board.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
If you have passed GCSE English Language, then you have passed GCSE English Language, regardless of the exam board involved.

You will not need to resit it just because you have moved college and they use a different exam board.

I did Eduqas tho and the certificate is confusing so they say it’s a short course but anyways I asked for a new certificate to prove I got a 4
Original post by Malzy112
I did Eduqas tho and the certificate is confusing so they say it’s a short course but anyways I asked for a new certificate to prove I got a 4

I wasn't aware that Eduqas even offered a short course version of English Language. It is perhaps Functional Skills n English or a Level 1/ Level 2 Certificate in English Language? What is the full title of the course as written on the certificate? Do you happen to know the course code?

As it's name suggests, a short course is not a full GCSE - in fact it's comparable to about half a full GCSE.
Reply 4

I wasn't aware that Eduqas even offered a short course version of English Language. It is perhaps Functional Skills n English or a Level 1/ Level 2 Certificate in English Language? What is the full title of the course as written on the certificate? Do you happen to know the course code?

As it's name suggests, a short course is not a full GCSE - in fact it's comparable to about half a full GCSE.

Like it’s so annoying that I have to resit even though i already passed
Original post by Malzy117
Like it’s so annoying that I have to resit even though i already passed

Well, you haven't get established what course you're passed. (Or if you have, you haven't told us.)

You said above that "the certificate is confusing". What does the certificate say for the full title for the course? Or the course code?
Reply 6

Well, you haven't get established what course you're passed. (Or if you have, you haven't told us.)

You said above that "the certificate is confusing". What does the certificate say for the full title for the course? Or the course code?

The course is English Language cause I sat two exams and I got a band 4 it says I got a 4 but the short course thing is confusing me so much
Reply 7
I can send you a picture of the certificate
Reply 8

I can send you a picture of the certificate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending