The Student Room Group

I cant wait till i move out

I kinda hate my parents nowadays. My mum is so negative and says spiteful things to me. They both act like I need to listen to them ALL the time and I have to treat them with absolute respect. :/ Don't like them anymore tbh.
I have tried talking to them, but it always turns into an argument where she says disgusting things about me. Every conversation turns into an argument.
They care for me and I do for them too, but the environment is so negative and toxic. I really don't like living with them, but I'm only 16 :frown:. Anyone else feels like that?
Exactly the same mate.
Reply 2
Original post by georgeparapet
Exactly the same mate.

How do you deal with it:frown:
im legit always in a bad mood cuz of them
Original post by Anonymous
How do you deal with it:frown:
im legit always in a bad mood cuz of them

I can deal, it's just sometimes the nagging gets to me.
I mostly just want the independence.
Reply 4
Original post by georgeparapet
I can deal, it's just sometimes the nagging gets to me.
I mostly just want the independence.

yehh same
Original post by Anonymous
I kinda hate my parents nowadays. My mum is so negative and says spiteful things to me. They both act like I need to listen to them ALL the time and I have to treat them with absolute respect. :/ Don't like them anymore tbh.
I have tried talking to them, but it always turns into an argument where she says disgusting things about me. Every conversation turns into an argument.
They care for me and I do for them too, but the environment is so negative and toxic. I really don't like living with them, but I'm only 16 :frown:. Anyone else feels like that?

same but I’m Younger than you :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending