The Student Room Group

i was held hostage by drug dealers until police saved me AMA?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gundabad(good)
Why hold you hostage though?

Right? sounds a bit troll-y :lol:
Why hold you hostage though?

Because it triggers bored peoples' interest on TSR
One question: why?

because i went college and was close with one of the gang members friend's who i didn't know was involved with this and because i thought he was genuine i told him i was autistic and vulnerable so to them i was easy to take control of their aim was to rob me of all my money which was a few hundred
Original post by Synergy_

well i was its on police records if you type my name in soooo yh
Original post by Anonymous
because i went college and was close with one of the gang members friend's who i didn't know was involved with this and because i thought he was genuine i told him i was autistic and vulnerable so to them i was easy to take control of their aim was to rob me of all my money which was a few hundred

Did the police get involved?
Original post by H4ttie03
Same lmaoo

Looll. Gullible team 😂 :five:

Then you'll be able to post a link to a news article from when it happened and prove you are the subject in the article

Original post by Chopinnocturne31
I’m sorry you experienced that :frown: did they treat you badly?

yes my college bag was emptied and lit on fire and i had a knife next to my head and my hands were taped and they took my stuff my bank card etc
Did the police get involved?

yes their building a case against them its being reviewed by the CPS
Looll. Gullible team 😂 :five:

Hahaha yes honestly I am so gullible it's actually embarrassing
But what would they get out of taking you hostage? Were they asking for money from your parents?
Original post by YourChildish
why did they hold you hostage?

my cousin has drug debts and they couldn't get him as he fled the city so they came for me
What did they do to you? (You dont have to answer if its rlly personal/dont feel comfortable)

answered this in another reply
yes their building a case against them its being reviewed by the CPS

Remember to fight for justice. Those sick b*stards shouldn't get away.
But what would they get out of taking you hostage? Were they asking for money from your parents?

no they took me to natwest and told me to empty my bank if i did not do it i would be stabbed i was scared so much at this point i ran to the front of a queue and told someone who worked there who informed security and radio the police
Hahaha yes honestly I am so gullible it's actually embarrassing

Sameeee 😂 people say the most ridiculous things and I will be like ‘omg really? No way. I didn’t know that’ before everyone either looks at me like I’m crazy or just laughs at me 😂
answered this in another reply

Omg that's awful I'm so sorry that happened to you
no they took me to natwest and told me to empty my bank if i did not do it i would be stabbed i was scared so much at this point i ran to the front of a queue and told someone who worked there who informed security and radio the police

Oh shoot, sorry to hear that, that sounds horrific :console:

Glad that you managed to escape <2
Sameeee 😂 people say the most ridiculous things and I will be like ‘omg really? No way. I didn’t know that’ before everyone either looks at me like I’m crazy or just laughs at me 😂

Omg that's literally me😂😂😂 I will honestly believe anything anyone tells me its si bad
I said gullible really slowly twice before realising...🤦*♀️😂

I fell for it too ripppp 🤦🤦

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending