The Student Room Group

i was held hostage by drug dealers until police saved me AMA?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gundabad(good)
Remember to fight for justice. Those sick b*stards shouldn't get away.

there not going to there is too much evidence against them when this case ends i imagine it's big enough to be printed in the media were about half way through still a long way to go till a judge gives the verdict but they won't get away not with my testimony and the footage caught on cctv
Original post by Synergy_
I fell for it too ripppp 🤦🤦

Join the club 😂
Oh shoot, sorry to hear that, that sounds horrific :console:

Glad that you managed to escape <2

i am i genuienly believe had i not had that opportunity i would have been murdered because i did not have the money they were demanding
But what would they get out of taking you hostage? Were they asking for money from your parents?

hundreds of pounds to then spend on drugs and weapons knifes,etc
What did you learn from the incident?
Original post by black tea
What did you learn from the incident?

i learnt now when i meet people to be a lot more strict and not believe things first time see what evidence they have to match what they to be true and not to make friends for the sake of it
Original post by Anonymous
there not going to there is too much evidence against them when this case ends i imagine it's big enough to be printed in the media were about half way through still a long way to go till a judge gives the verdict but they won't get away not with my testimony and the footage caught on cctv

CCTV footage should say it all in court.
Original post by Anonymous

If this is true - and that's a big if - you may want to hold off disclosing any more details. Releasing information about criminal proceedings can prejudice the course of justice and you may be in contempt of court. The accused has a right to a fair trial and having information about the alleged offence in the public domain can jeopardise the integrity of the trial.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending