The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

I missed my accommodation deadline Imperial

Like a muppet during the holidays I ended up missing my accommodation deadline by 2 days as I got confused by the date.
I'm an incoming first year student who has firmed Imperial, does anyone have a similar experience where you still ended up getting accommodation even though you missed the deadline?
Thanks for the replies
Reply 1
cant u just ring up the uni and explain ur situation i mean theres got to be some spaces left
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Hey i have made the same stupid mistake as you. What ended up happening??
Reply 3
I'm in the same boat too - probably no accommodation - what are you going to do??
Reply 4
Original post by Aryz
cant u just ring up the uni and explain ur situation i mean theres got to be some spaces left

Original post by moonstone27
Hey i have made the same stupid mistake as you. What ended up happening??

Im in the same boat - and they're over subscribed
Original post by CCosmo
I'm in the same boat too - probably no accommodation - what are you going to do??

I’ve emailed them and I’m gonna call them in the morning. Apparently this isn’t an uncommon thing so it should still be fine
Original post by CCosmo
Im in the same boat - and they're over subscribed

For imperial too??
Reply 7
For imperial too??

yes for imperial
Reply 8
I’ve emailed them and I’m gonna call them in the morning. Apparently this isn’t an uncommon thing so it should still be fine

I called them on Friday - they say no promises.. I'm wondering that if they're heavily subscribed and a group will have no accommodation
same situation here, does anyone know when they will announce the decision? I have a flight to catch next week :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by Aeroking21
Like a muppet during the holidays I ended up missing my accommodation deadline by 2 days as I got confused by the date.
I'm an incoming first year student who has firmed Imperial, does anyone have a similar experience where you still ended up getting accommodation even though you missed the deadline?
Thanks for the replies

Hi. I'm facing the same issue. May I know if you got the university accommodation at the end?
Reply 11
Original post by Dylan Tew
Hi. I'm facing the same issue. May I know if you got the university accommodation at the end?

None of the above posters are still active on the site.Contact uni and ask.
Reply 12
Original post by Scotney
None of the above posters are still active on the site.Contact uni and ask.

Thank you for the help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending