The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial MSc Computing (the conversion one)

May I ask has anyone received any updates from Imperial? I've read through many comments from the student room, gradcafe and reddit. Seems like everyone has their status as "with department" and the review status of recommendation letters is blank... Just wanna know if it's the same for everyone, heard my friends saying that Imperial will release most offers before 31st March...
Reply 1
Is everything still "with department"? I haven't seen anyone who got an offer till now
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Mine is still with department too! Any updates?
Reply 3
Mine as well
Reply 4
I've submitted my application in 21/2, still "with department" right now...
Reply 5
Original post by KKC10127
I've submitted my application in 21/2, still "with department" right now...

Did you accept UCL in the end?
Reply 6
Original post by exechian
Did you accept UCL in the end?

I've paid the deposit already, but if I get an offer from Imperial I'll go for it
Reply 7
Original post by KKC10127
I've paid the deposit already, but if I get an offer from Imperial I'll go for it

Makes sense, I also applied to Computing (Conversion) to Imperial just a few days before you and still nothing… I was thinking to get in touch with some Alumni and ask about past processing times
Reply 8
I have asked an Alumni and it seems like last year they took 5 weeks or so to send answers, let's hope we will get one soon!
Reply 9
Original post by exechian
I have asked an Alumni and it seems like last year they took 5 weeks or so to send answers, let's hope we will get one soon!

Good luck! I'm now in my 7th week after submitting the application... Hope we will get the offer soon!
Received Imperial offer a couple weeks ago. Applied early January.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending