The Student Room Group
Original post by sencho
It has been an exhausting 3 weeks, but finally got a place that I wanted for via clearing :smile:

Just few questions, If i have confirmation of provisional acceptance, (in a form of e-mail), Ill be accepted, right?

How long is it going to take? Cant wait :biggrin:

Hope every one of you get a satisfying results!!!

Great news!

Yes, you should be accepted as long as all of the information you gave to the university was correct.

This is really considered an administrative task by the university. They are likely to prioritise people applying or with issues over this, so it can take some time. I'm afraid you will just need to be patient.
Just add the course choice onto Track and wait for the confirmation (if you haven't done so already!). Hopefully they will want to sort it asap
Original post by sencho
It has been an exhausting 3 weeks, but finally got a place that I wanted for via clearing :smile:

Just few questions, If i have confirmation of provisional acceptance, (in a form of e-mail), Ill be accepted, right?

How long is it going to take? Cant wait :biggrin:

Hope every one of you get a satisfying results!!!

Congratulations! What course will you be studying? :smile: and yes if you have written confirmation of a Clearing offer you then add it on Track and it will be accepted :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending