The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gemma2681
I’m applying for midwifery 2021. I got ABBBB at higher and am currently doing another 3 highers and advanced higher English!

Great course choice, Midwifery is extremely popular but you have great higher results already so congratulations for the hard work! We hope you get accepted and to see you in September :smile:

Steph @ ENU
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Original post by squeeek2
I'm starting 2021 September intake Photography

Hey!

Great course choice, our BA (Hons) Photography course has been voted the #1 top UK university so you wont be disappointed! We look forward to seeing you in September!

Steph @ ENU
Original post by Darya.
Got an unconditional offer for a BEng in software engineering, I'm so excited :tongue:

Delighted to hear you have been accepted to this course! The programme leader is brilliant so you will learn a lot during your time as a student from him :smile:

Steph @ ENU
Original post by cerysxox
I’ve applied for international festival and event management. Currently on my 2nd year of my gap year 😂 decided not to go to university this year so hopefully next year is the year 😂

Hope you are enjoying the time off your studies! It will be worth it when you start and hopefully can take advantage of the study abroad opportunity that the course offers!

Any questions, give me a shout!

Steph @ ENU
Original post by Flxr3nc3
I'm applying to the BA Music Course at Napier! I'm currently studying Advanced Higher Music and English and achieved AAAAB at Higher. I'm also applying to The University of Edinburgh, Leeds Conservatoire, BIMM Manchester and The University of Surrey!

Hey!

Thanks for considering Edinburgh Napier to Study with next year and also, great higher results! Last year BA (Hons) Popular Music received 100% student satisfaction so you wont be disappointed!

Steph @ ENU
Original post by cocoxoxo
I’m applying for LLB Law for 2021 too! I’m currently studying Advanced Higher Art, Higher Politics and Higher Graphic Communication. Last year I got AABBB :smile:

Hey!!

Great results achieved so far! We really hope to see you in September!

Give me a shout if you have any questions!

Steph @ ENU
Hey, has anyone applying to law heard back yet?
Reply 27
I’m applying for midwifery 2021. I got ABBBB at higher and am currently doing another 3 highers and advanced higher English!

I am applying for Midwifery 2021 too. That’s amazing! A Massive good luck to you.
Original post by elklas
I am applying for Midwifery 2021 too. That’s amazing! A Massive good luck to you.

Good luck to you too! Are you in the Facebook group for 2021 midwifery applicants? There’s also a group chat on messenger for all the Scottish applicants x
Reply 29
Good luck to you too! Are you in the Facebook group for 2021 midwifery applicants? There’s also a group chat on messenger for all the Scottish applicants x

Thank you. No I’m not , what is it called? Just 2021 midwifery applicants? X
Original post by elklas
Thank you. No I’m not , what is it called? Just 2021 midwifery applicants? X

Midwifery applicants 2021, it’s a private group with 1.4K members, if u want, I’ll send u a wee message on here and get your Facebook to add you to the group chat? X
Reply 31
Midwifery applicants 2021, it’s a private group with 1.4K members, if u want, I’ll send u a wee message on here and get your Facebook to add you to the group chat? X

That would much appreciated. Thank you Gemma x
Original post by Catiem17
Hey, has anyone applying to law heard back yet?

No I haven’t heard yet? Have u?
Original post by hollycxx
No I haven’t heard yet? Have u?

Same here, not heard anything yet. Have a feeling we won’t hear back till January.
Yeah, haven't heard anything back either, but to be fair, I only applied around 6 days ago.
Original post by ENUOfficial
Hey!

Thanks for considering Edinburgh Napier to Study with next year and also, great higher results! Last year BA (Hons) Popular Music received 100% student satisfaction so you wont be disappointed!

Steph @ ENU

Thank you! Napier is definitely my top choice - I have wanted to go there for years!
Reply 36
Applied for film, sent it in at the beginning of Decemeber. No news on portfolio submission or a decision yet, but I've got at least a portfolio request form everywhere else I've applied. Anyone got a response yet or know how long they might take to start talking about portfolios/interviews?
Original post by Darya.
Got an unconditional offer for a BEng in software engineering, I'm so excited :tongue:

I've applied for Software Engineering too! (MEng though). Still waiting for all of my options to come through.

I've applied at Heriot-Watt, Dundee and Stirling too.
Original post by ocuin
Applied for film, sent it in at the beginning of Decemeber. No news on portfolio submission or a decision yet, but I've got at least a portfolio request form everywhere else I've applied. Anyone got a response yet or know how long they might take to start talking about portfolios/interviews?

Hi

I hope you had a brilliant Christmas and new year! If you have not heard back from our admissions team, they are making their way through the applications and will get back to your shortly. I am able to advise that they don't immediately send out the request for an applicants portfolio submission and instead do this during the screening process.

If there is anything else that we can help with, please contact us on here or call the admissions team directly.

Thanks

Steph @ENU
Hello, I've applied for journalism at Napier and I am currently taking higher modern studies, higher rmps, higher psychology and advanced higher biology!

Latest