The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Scroll to see replies

I've applied for LLB law 2021! Im currently a gap year student but I'm studying modules in Criminal Law and Procedure and Scots law
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 2
I'm starting 2021 September intake BA Photography, year 1. Small chance will move to year 2 but either way...I'll be there. Im gonna in flat 01 Orwell Terrace
(edited 2 years ago)
I’m applying for LLB Law for 2021 too! I’m currently studying Advanced Higher Art, Higher Politics and Higher Graphic Communication. Last year I got AABBB :smile:
Original post by cocoxoxo
I’m applying for LLB Law for 2021 too! I’m currently studying Advanced Higher Art, Higher Politics and Higher Graphic Communication. Last year I got AABBB :smile:

I did Advanced Art last year and Higher Graph Comm the year before!!! I always love finding people who did the same subjects
Original post by A_Literal_Mess
I did Advanced Art last year and Higher Graph Comm the year before!!! I always love finding people who did the same subjects

Aw how did you find it! I'm really enjoying them this year :smile: What did you get?
Original post by cocoxoxo
Aw how did you find it! I'm really enjoying them this year :smile: What did you get?

I really liked the freedom of it compared with Higher but that might just be my school being strict with art. I did a theme that focused on child refugees in the middle East and did portraits. It was a mess at the end because of lockdown though like the deadline went from weeks to days to an hour! It was so stressful. What is your idea/theme? Or maybe I dunno if there's a way to DM on here i feel like we're talking to eachother on like 3 different uni threads 😂
I really liked the freedom of it compared with Higher but that might just be my school being strict with art. I did a theme that focused on child refugees in the middle East and did portraits. It was a mess at the end because of lockdown though like the deadline went from weeks to days to an hour! It was so stressful. What is your idea/theme? Or maybe I dunno if there's a way to DM on here i feel like we're talking to eachother on like 3 different uni threads 😂

I've PM'd you! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Got an unconditional offer for a BEng in software engineering, I'm so excited :tongue:
Reply 9
I’ve applied for international festival and event management. Currently on my 2nd year of my gap year 😂 decided not to go to university this year so hopefully next year is the year 😂
When do law applicants start hearing back does anyone know?
I'm applying to the BA Music Course at Napier! I'm currently studying Advanced Higher Music and English and achieved AAAAB at Higher. I'm also applying to The University of Edinburgh, Leeds Conservatoire, BIMM Manchester and The University of Surrey!
i’m applying for psychology with sociology 2021
Original post by Flxr3nc3
I'm applying to the BA Music Course at Napier! I'm currently studying Advanced Higher Music and English and achieved AAAAB at Higher. I'm also applying to The University of Edinburgh, Leeds Conservatoire, BIMM Manchester and The University of Surrey!

Hi there :smile:

I am pleased to hear you will be applying to the University of Surrey! I want to congratulate you on your higher grades, they are amazing!

If you would like any information about Surrey or would like to ask me any questions, I would love to help you out :smile:

Becca (2nd Year Psychology Student)
I’m applying for midwifery 2021. I got ABBBB at higher and am currently doing another 3 highers and advanced higher English!
I'm definitely thinking about applying to Napier for 3rd year entry to BA Journalism - currently finishing my HND. So difficult to decide what to do next in such an uncertain world.
Reply 16
I’m applying for 2021 to do Criminology! Atm I’m doing A Levels in English Language, English Literature and History
I've applied for LLB law 2021! Im currently a gap year student but I'm studying modules in Criminal Law and Procedure and Scots law

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed your gap year and are ready for the course in September :wink: You will study Criminal Law in first year with us so I really hope you enjoy that module as well as the rest of the modules you will be learning!

Steph @ ENU
Original post by RedNot
I’m applying for 2021 to do Criminology! Atm I’m doing A Levels in English Language, English Literature and History

Great course choice! Our BA (Hons) Criminology course has been voted #1 as a top UK modern university for Criminology (1st of 37) so you wont be disappointed :wink:

Steph @ ENU
Original post by Jaggysnake91
I'm definitely thinking about applying to Napier for 3rd year entry to BA Journalism - currently finishing my HND. So difficult to decide what to do next in such an uncertain world.

Hey!

You're absolutely right its tough to decide, but a degree will stand you in good stead during this difficult time. As you would be starting in third year you are missing a placement opportunity that takes place for continuing second years but would be able to undertake some practical element as we strong links with STV and other news organisations as well as freelance opportunities too!

If you have any other questions, give me a shout!

Thanks

Steph @ ENU

Latest