The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ENUOfficial
Hi

I hope you had a brilliant Christmas and new year! If you have not heard back from our admissions team, they are making their way through the applications and will get back to your shortly. I am able to advise that they don't immediately send out the request for an applicants portfolio submission and instead do this during the screening process.

If there is anything else that we can help with, please contact us on here or call the admissions team directly.

Thanks

Steph @ENU

Good to hear, thank you!
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
how long did u have to wait
Original post by Darya.
Got an unconditional offer for a BEng in software engineering, I'm so excited :tongue:

how long did u have to wait after u applied
Has anyone got an offer for Software engineering
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone got an offer for Software engineering

Besides that person that got an offer for BEng Software Engineering, I don't think many have.

I applied for MEng Software Engineering towards the beginning of December and haven't yet received a reply. I don't doubt they're pretty damn busy, all things considered, so I'm keeping patient.
Original post by jeff_co_uk
Besides that person that got an offer for BEng Software Engineering, I don't think many have.

I applied for MEng Software Engineering towards the beginning of December and haven't yet received a reply. I don't doubt they're pretty damn busy, all things considered, so I'm keeping patient.

Yeah am applying for BEng, will keep fingers crossed. Good luck to you though
Hey there, I'm applying for the Psychology BSc programme. I'm currently taking Higher English, Biology, Chemistry, Geography and Psychology :smile:(last year I took Higher Maths as well ).
Hi, I’m applying for the BA photography course. I sent my application before Christmas and still haven’t heard anything about sending in a portfolio. Has anyone heard anything from them yet?
very mature student here, applied for adult nursing
Reply 49
Hi, I’m applying for the BA photography course. I sent my application before Christmas and still haven’t heard anything about sending in a portfolio. Has anyone heard anything from them yet?

Applied for BA Film on the 3rd Dec, heard nothing until about two days ago when they asked for a portfolio. I imagine it depends on the number of applicants to the course, but they might start coming out nowish?

I’ve applied for that same course and was asked to submit a portfolio with the deadline of the 5th of January, I’m not sure why you haven’t received an email with the list of requirements and such but I’d highly recommend trying to phone them and ask, I haven’t heard back from them yet so there’s still time
hi everyone. I'm got an unconditional for cyber security. Im looking for flatmates in Edinburgh. Also anyone doing a computing course. hmu
Original post by ClaraFangirl
hi everyone. I'm got an unconditional for cyber security. Im looking for flatmates in Edinburgh. Also anyone doing a computing course. hmu

Thats great. Congratulations. if you dont mind me asking how long did u wait to recieve your offer cos av applied for software engineering will be in the same department
oh and are u also a home applicant
thanks, It took about 3 weeks i think. I wouldn't worry yet tho, it's early days.

wym home applicant? i live in Scotland rn, but i need to move out to Edinburgh hence the looking for flatmates
Sorry if that came off as ignorant not my intention
I just though that u were an international/england applicant thats why
Reply 55
I applied for Cyber security back in December and still yet to hear from Napier, should I give up hope?
Dont give up i applied in December and am still waiting
Good luck
Reply 57
Dont give up i applied in December and am still waiting
Good luck

You also :smile:
Original post by ClaraFangirl

I've got conditional for the same course but only a B at higher which should be achievable are you looking for accommodation outwith the uni or student accommodation?
Original post by duncan293
I've got conditional for the same course but only a B at higher which should be achievable are you looking for accommodation outwith the uni or student accommodation?

outwith uni accommdation

also good luck for the B!

Latest