The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Sorry if that came off as ignorant not my intention
I just though that u were an international/england applicant thats why

no no, it didn't. I just didn't know what u meant.

Original post by P4R90
I applied for Cyber security back in December and still yet to hear from Napier, should I give up hope?

no, it's early days. I wouldn't worry yet
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 61
Original post by ClaraFangirl

no, it's early days. I wouldn't worry yet

Fingers crossed!
Hello 👋 I’ve applied for Photography, has anyone else who applied heard back yet?
just received an offer for year two entry even though i applied for year one to International Business Management
Applied for the Financial Services course year one entry, has anyone else applied for this or a similar course and heard anything back yet?
Just got an unconditional for law this morning. I'll he accepting it as soon as 🤩
Hi, my name is amber and I’m applying for psychology. Does anyone know if there are any group chats to join for this uni?
Original post by amberp120
Hi, my name is amber and I’m applying for psychology. Does anyone know if there are any group chats to join for this uni?

Hey I've been trying to find one but I can't. We should make one if there isn't yet
Original post by A_Literal_Mess
Hey I've been trying to find one but I can't. We should make one if there isn't yet

I'm so in for a psychology group chat :smile:
Original post by Homeschooler757

Im doing law but if I make a gc on messenger or insta would you want to join? If you dm me I can set one up if you'd like
Im doing law but if I make a gc on messenger or insta would you want to join? If you dm me I can set one up if you'd like

Yeah sure, I’m up for an Instagram gc
Original post by Homeschooler757

sounds good

Yeah I'll dm you😊.
Just got an unconditional for law this morning. I'll he accepting it as soon as 🤩

Congratulations! Delighted to hear that you will be joining us in September!!

Steph @ ENU
Reply 74
I’ve applied the the civil engineering course and I used to really want to go to Napier but I’m really not sure anymore. But I’m excited to hear back and hopefully when I get all my offers and now I’ll do some more research.

Anyone else applying for civil engineering and anyone else not completely sure about the uni?
Reply 75
Hi has anyone heard for psychology ? I applied on 12th November and I’ve actually not heard back from anywhere
Has anyone heard anything for music?
Original post by Flxr3nc3
Has anyone heard anything for music?

Not yet!! I sent mine off almost 4 months ago. Did your course choice get changed?
Hi, I've applied to do Cybersecurity & Forensics at the very start of January, wondering did anyone get answer for a similar subject yet ?
Original post by Anonymous
Not yet!! I sent mine off almost 4 months ago. Did your course choice get changed?

nope! I was set on doing the popular music course for years but since you can only apply for second year entry I couldn't but when I saw the new combined course I was really excited! So happy I've found someone else applying for music ahh what discipline are you hoping on doing and where else have you applied? X

Latest