The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I was really looking forward to the popular music course as well but I’m glad it’s combined. Not going to lie I’m kind of relieved that you guys have not heard back yet, haha it’s not just me. Anyway good luck guys hope you all get your first choice! X
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Original post by Flxr3nc3
nope! I was set on doing the popular music course for years but since you can only apply for second year entry I couldn't but when I saw the new combined course I was really excited! So happy I've found someone else applying for music ahh what discipline are you hoping on doing and where else have you applied? X

I’ve applied for Edinburgh, Glasgow, Napier, Queen Margaret and Aberdeen!! I’ve only got an offer for Aberdeen though. I really want to do more of the classical side of things because I wanna teach!! Omg I’m so excited I’ve found somebody else doing music!!!
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve applied for Edinburgh, Glasgow, Napier, Queen Margaret and Aberdeen!! I’ve only got an offer for Aberdeen though. I really want to do more of the classical side of things because I wanna teach!! Omg I’m so excited I’ve found somebody else doing music!!!

Hey, I just got the portfolio email this afternoon!
Original post by Kat6893
Hi has anyone heard for psychology ? I applied on 12th November and I’ve actually not heard back from anywhere

Heyy, I have applied for psychology and haven't heard anything from napier(I've only heard from one other uni so far) so I wouldn't feel to badly if I were you. :smile: It just takes a while for offers to come out.:h:
Hey, I just got the portfolio email this afternoon!

Me too!! I’m assuming this means we haven’t been rejected and are shortlisted??
Original post by con.nie123

I hope so!! what discipline are you doing? x
I hope so!! what discipline are you doing? x

Performance!! What about you? x
Original post by Anonymous
Performance!! What about you? x

me too! drums x
me too! drums x

That's so cool! I'm voice
Reply 89
Original post by Lucatiel21
Hi, I've applied to do Cybersecurity & Forensics at the very start of January, wondering did anyone get answer for a similar subject yet ?

I got a conditional offer for this course last week
Original post by con.nie123

Hi can I ask what you need for the portfolio? I’ve not heard anything yet and kinda scared I won’t be prepared
Original post by Xoxoemmap
Hi can I ask what you need for the portfolio? I’ve not heard anything yet and kinda scared I won’t be prepared

hey don't worry I'm sure the email will come through soon! are you doing production, composition or performance? x
hey don't worry I'm sure the email will come through soon! are you doing production, composition or performance? x

Hopefully lol, performance x
Hopefully lol, performance x

ok so for the performance portfolio you need 2-3 contrasting pieces that last approx 10 mins x

Hey!! So I’m assuming you’re doing performance, if so you need upto 10 minutes worth of pieces (They say 2-3) recorded and uploaded to YouTube and then send them the link. They also send out a bunch of questions for you to fill in. Hope this helps!! X
Reply 95
Original post by P4R90
I got a conditional offer for this course last week

Nice!, I'm also applied to their Cybersecurity & Forensics course. Though, a start in September. When did you submit your application?
Reply 96
Original post by SSavitt
Nice!, I'm also applied to their Cybersecurity & Forensics course. Though, a start in September. When did you submit your application?

I applied around the 20th of December, I think it took longer for them to issue offers to people because the deadline was pushed back from the 15th of January to the 29th of January. I think you should hear soon!
Reply 97
Hello, I applied for the postgraduate course last week. Does anyone know how long does it take to receive an application outcome? Thanks
I got mine like at least three weeks after I sent off my yucas application. I applied for literature and film so dunno if its different for different courses but yeeeee
Reply 99
Original post by Leaf_Juice
I got mine like at least three weeks after I sent off my yucas application. I applied for literature and film so dunno if its different for different courses but yeeeee

Still waiting for the offer. Hopefully will get one. :frown:

Latest