The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Official Edge Hill University 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I'm applying at Edge Hill for dance. I'm currently studying dance, psychology, and maths :smile:
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by Cookie03
Just received my offer from edge hill to do educational psychology 😊😊

Congratulations! When did you have your interview if you don’t mind me asking? I had mine yesterday and can’t stop checking my emails!
Original post by laurakate94
Congratulations! When did you have your interview if you don’t mind me asking? I had mine yesterday and can’t stop checking my emails!

Thankyou and I didn’t have an interview I just sent off my application and got an offer .What course are you applying too ?
(edited 3 years ago)

Do you mind me asking how long it took for them to view your application please?? I’ve just sent mine off and got my track details so I have no idea how long they’ll take to offer an interview x
Thankyou and I didn’t have an interview I just sent off my application and got an offer .What course are you applying too ?

Undergrad mental health nursing!

Me too! the lady that interviewed me said we should know within 10 working days but that hasn't stopped me looking every hour 😂
Original post by Cat83erine
Me too! the lady that interviewed me said we should know within 10 working days but that hasn't stopped me looking every hour 😂

Are you also applying for mental health nursing? Omg me too I can’t stop refreshing my emails. Then I go on UCAS Track JUST IN CASE they’ve updated it on there and my emails are broken! I hope they decide soon! 😂
Are you also applying for mental health nursing? Omg me too I can’t stop refreshing my emails. Then I go on UCAS Track JUST IN CASE they’ve updated it on there and my emails are broken! I hope they decide soon! 😂

Children's nursing 😊 good luck 🍀 and fingers crossed we find out soon 😁

Ohhh good luck hopefully you’ll find out soon 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Original post by Cat83erine
Children's nursing 😊 good luck 🍀 and fingers crossed we find out soon 😁

Good Luck to you too! I have fingers and toes crossed haha!
Reply 30
Just received my offer from edge hill to do educational psychology 😊😊

How long did it take you to get an offer from them? I applied today and so I know it may be a long anxious wait but realllly want to see wether or not i’ll get one!!
Original post by cadhlaa
How long did it take you to get an offer from them? I applied today and so I know it may be a long anxious wait but realllly want to see wether or not i’ll get one!!

It was about a week but they should send a confirmation email .What course are you applying for ?
Original post by cadhlaa

Hey i applied literally yesterday for nursing and they’ve sent me an invite for an interview this afternoon c
Reply 33
Original post by Anonymous
Hey i applied literally yesterday for nursing and they’ve sent me an invite for an interview this afternoon c

Oh my gosh... I'm applying for nursing too! What sort of stuff have you done to prepare?
Reply 34

I'm applying for this course too! How did the interview go and have you got any tips or advice for what you did to prepare?
Original post by cadhlaa
Oh my gosh... I'm applying for nursing too! What sort of stuff have you done to prepare?

I’ve also applied for MH nursing, they’ll send you a video to watch before the interview about a scenario. I’ve done plenty of research into the 6 Cs and qualities of a nurse but other than that not much except for going over common questions x
Reply 36
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve also applied for MH nursing, they’ll send you a video to watch before the interview about a scenario. I’ve done plenty of research into the 6 Cs and qualities of a nurse but other than that not much except for going over common questions x

I didn’t take any subjects such as health&social, psychology or biology so I'm worried this will affect my knowledge for the interview but I’m gonna do loads of research tonight and tomorrow just in case!! Really want to get onto this course... Good luck everyone!
Original post by cadhlaa
I'm applying for this course too! How did the interview go and have you got any tips or advice for what you did to prepare?

Sorry I’ve only just seen your reply. Anonymous pretty much covered everything. I’d just add don’t be nervous! The lady who interviewed me really helped me relax and feel at ease!

Are you applying straight from college? I’m classed as a mature student because I’m 26! I wouldn’t worry about what subjects you studied at A-Level. They were honestly more concerned about who you are as a person and what type of nurse you’d be!
Reply 38
Sorry I’ve only just seen your reply. Anonymous pretty much covered everything. I’d just add don’t be nervous! The lady who interviewed me really helped me relax and feel at ease!

Are you applying straight from college? I’m classed as a mature student because I’m 26! I wouldn’t worry about what subjects you studied at A-Level. They were honestly more concerned about who you are as a person and what type of nurse you’d be!

I'm not actually that nervous I think it's just more strange due to Covid and obviously, it being virtual now. But yes, I am applying straight from Sixth-Form!
Original post by cadhlaa
I'm not actually that nervous I think it's just more strange due to Covid and obviously, it being virtual now. But yes, I am applying straight from Sixth-Form!

That’s good! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending