Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Official Edge Hill University 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katepat6
Hi
I’m applying to do health and social well-being. Does anyone know how long they typically take to reply. Thanks 😊

Hiya! I got a reply 2 days after! Xx
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
any med applicants??
Original post by Emily_jessica
Hiya! I got a reply 2 days after! Xx

Great thank you x
Reply 63
Hi is anyone doing PGCE primary in 2021?
Hi
I’m applying for Mental Health Nursing as a mature student (33) Edge Hill is my first choice and I have my interview on the 16th ..... I’m so worried I’m gonna be an old lady on the course ha !!
Reply 65
Original post by N4t4lieC
Hi
I’m applying for Mental Health Nursing as a mature student (33) Edge Hill is my first choice and I have my interview on the 16th ..... I’m so worried I’m gonna be an old lady on the course ha !!

Although I'm on another course, I'm 30 so don't worry 😉
I'm due to start mental health nursing in January and I'm 36 so dont worry I'll be older.
Original post by N4t4lieC
Hi

I'm due to start mental health nursing in January and I'm 36 so dont worry I'll be older
Hiya! I have just received 2 interviews☺️ One for Adult Nursing and one for Children’s Nursing🎓Xx
Hey, anyone else applying for BA (hons) primary education? I have my interview on Friday and I'm terrified!! Edge hill is my first choice, so I really want to get in.
Original post by Charlottttie33
Hey, anyone else applying for BA (hons) primary education? I have my interview on Friday and I'm terrified!! Edge hill is my first choice, so I really want to get in.

good luck!! you'll smash it
Original post by Emilyrose_334
Hi!
I’m applying to do Primary Education and I currently study Psychology, English Language and Drama!

Same!!! I currently do English lit, history and drama
Hello I've applied to Edge Hill to study Social Work, I study A Level psychology, sociology and photography! I also have AS Level Biology. I've got an interview for Edge Hill in January!
How long did it take to get an interview/offer? I applied for an interviewless subject so just curious as to how quick the process is.
They may take longer, since I won't get an offer til after my interview at the end of jan, they took about 2 days
Original post by sophcaitxo
How long did it take to get an interview/offer? I applied for an interviewless subject so just curious as to how quick the process is.

I had a message 5 mins after, but I got the official UCAS email 3 days afterwards. They are pretty quick
Original post by Charlottttie33
I had a message 5 mins after, but I got the official UCAS email 3 days afterwards. They are pretty quick

It makes me question how much they care and how good of a uni they really are 🥴
Original post by Allmyloif3

mine got sent off thursday &’hasnt been sent an offer so idk.
Original post by Allmyloif3

I’ve had an interview and it took them 2 weeks to come back to me with an offer. Some of the people I know who had interviews at a similar time were told the either have an offer, didn’t have an offer or would have to wait until all applicants had been interviewed and would find out a decision in March.

I imagine the strength of your application and interview has an impact on how quickly they provide an offer.
Original post by laurakate94
I’ve had an interview and it took them 2 weeks to come back to me with an offer. Some of the people I know who had interviews at a similar time were told the either have an offer, didn’t have an offer or would have to wait until all applicants had been interviewed and would find out a decision in March.

I imagine the strength of your application and interview has an impact on how quickly they provide an offer.

my subject does not require an interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending