Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Official Edge Hill University 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Allmyloif3
It makes me question how much they care and how good of a uni they really are 🥴

My interview was Friday afternoon and was quite good! So the reason it took 3 days was due to the fact that they dont work on weekends, I think they sent the message because its elevating my stress. The fact that it was quick made me, personally, think that they do care because the sooner I know, the less I stress 😀
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by sophcaitxo
my subject does not require an interview

Good Luck with the application process
Original post by Katepat6
Hi
I’m applying to do health and social well-being. Does anyone know how long they typically take to reply. Thanks 😊

Hi, I applied for ODP and I got a reply the next day with an interview which I did last week and have already gotten an offer. So it shouldn't take too long for them to reply :smile:
Original post by AcidyHour
Hi, I applied for ODP and I got a reply the next day with an interview which I did last week and have already gotten an offer. So it shouldn't take too long for them to reply :smile:

I’ve been mostly waiting for my interview since October so I’m kind of scared or afraid that I got rejected also if you don’t mind me asking what type of questions did they ask you?
Nooo dont be scared it’s a different course so the applications are probably just being checked at different times.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi, has anyone applied for MNSW Learning disabilities Nursing and social work for September 2021 for Edge Hill University? I have an interview with Edge Hill for this course on Wednesday 13th January 2021, with the question where you have to explain the roles of nursing and social work, do you have to also give examples or just say what the roles is for nursing and social work? I am currently in College on my last year studying Health and Social Care
Hi everyone, I have applied for edge hill for September 2021, I'm currently doing health and social care in college at level 3 year 2 my final year and I'm looking at going to edge hill in September 2021. Doing this Learning Disability Nursing and Social Work course, is there anyone on here if possible that has applied for this and got accepted into an interview? I have mine on Wednesday 13th January 2021 and was wondering for people trying to join this course what types of questions in the interview would you be asked? since I applied for the same course in Salford University but didn't get the place in the course that I wanted to do sadly, that's why I'm asking what questions do the staff at Edge hill give you in an interview so I can possibly try my very best by getting on this course at Edge Hill University since it is a future career that I am looking into.

Thanks
Hi, When I'm doing this interview on Wednesday 13th January 2021, what will people be saying when they consider the amount of studying in MNSW Learning Disabilities Nursing and Social Work? would it be information about the course or something like the years within how long the course will last ?
Thanks
Nooo dont be scared it’s a different course so the applications are probably just being checked at different times. Yeah sure they only asked me 5 questions like what my strengths are, what ive done to impact a service user, an example of where I’ve worked as a team. It was questions like that really and then I was given a video which I had to watch prior to the interview and I was asked on how to improve the issues highlighted and link it to NHS care values

hey! idk if you know this but you can’t share the questions from interviews, you could be penalised for this
Original post by misa.misa
hey! idk if you know this but you can’t share the questions from interviews, you could be penalised for this

Oh god really? Thanks so much how do I delete posts?😂
Oh god really? Thanks so much how do I delete posts?😂

if u edit the post u can just like backspace till what u said is gone! ahaha
Original post by misa.misa

I am so sorry i hope you don’t get penalised cause of my stupid question!!!!
Accepted Edge Hill as my firm for professional policing yesterday!🎉🎉
Hey! How was your interview? I applied for Primary Education and Edge Hill is my top choice. Just waiting to be invited for an interview! x
Original post by Charlottttie33
Hey, anyone else applying for BA (hons) primary education? I have my interview on Friday and I'm terrified!! Edge hill is my first choice, so I really want to get in.

Hey! How was your interview? What type of stuff did they ask? I've applied for the same course and really want to go to Edge Hill, I'm just waiting on an interview! x
Original post by _caitlinwrigley
Hey! How was your interview? What type of stuff did they ask? I've applied for the same course and really want to go to Edge Hill, I'm just waiting on an interview! x

Hiya! The interview was super relaxed and honestly quite comfortable. I was nervous but luckily the interviewer found some of my nervous comments funny. Honestly just have fun and be confident, at the end of the day they are there to make you look good. The interview questions (not sure how much I can say) but just expect the obvious questions and to talk about your experience :smile:) good luck
Hi I’ve just firmed here has anyone applied to do health and social well-being 🙂
Hi I’ve just firmed here has anyone applied to do health and social well-being 🙂

Hi, I’m not doing health and social well-being but I’m hoping to do Operating Department Practice. I have been offered a place but just waiting for other unis to reply too
Hi, I’m not doing health and social well-being but I’m hoping to do Operating Department Practice. I have been offered a place but just waiting for other unis to reply too

Are you thinking of firming?
Are you thinking of firming?

Most likely yeah, edge hill has always been my top uni for years

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending