The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Official Leeds Trinity University 2021 Applicant Thread

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Leeds Trinity University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hello,

Mature Student here.

Leeds Trinity is my first choice.

I've applied to study English and Creative Writing. I'm currently studying an HE access course in Humanities.
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Hi Theloveofbooks :ciao: Glad to hear we're your first choice! If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch - either email us [email protected] or ask us a question in our forum :smile:
It’s Undergraduate Applications Week at Leeds Trinity University, and with the UCAS deadline quickly approaching, we thought now would be a great time to share some of the helpful resources Leeds Trinity has to offer!

Don’t feel left in the dark about your personal statement. We have a great feedback service to check over your submission which is available to students thinking about applying to Leeds Trinity :rofl3:

Check out our personal statement information here

During Applications Week we have a series of webinars and online events. You’ll get the chance to ask questions about the application process as well as looking around our campus and chat to our students with Virtual Campus Tours :popout:

Find out more and book your place on an Applications Week event here
Hi, I have applied for the criminology and sociology course at Leeds Trinity university and I have got a conditional offer which I’m so happy and grateful :smile:
As young students have been affected so badly by the covid virus grade-wise, how will this affect mature students? I have a conditional offer, providing I complete my HE Course, but I am concerned it will not be completed by the end of June. I do not want to miss out on attending this year either.
Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing this stress - The best thing to do would be to get in contact with our admissions team who are able to talk through your issue in more detail.

Their contact details are:
[email protected] or call 0113 283 7123

I hope that this is helpful!
Original post by Anonymous
As young students have been affected so badly by the covid virus grade-wise, how will this affect mature students? I have a conditional offer, providing I complete my HE Course, but I am concerned it will not be completed by the end of June. I do not want to miss out on attending this year either.
Hi, I have applied for the criminology and sociology course at Leeds Trinity university and I have got a conditional offer which I’m so happy and grateful :smile:

Congratulations!
Reply 8
Hi, I’m also a mature student.

I’ve applied for early childhood studies with foundation year and I’m currently studying Access to HE: Education :smile:
Hi,
I applied to leeds trinity doing an course in counselling psychology.
Hoping to be a mental health counsellor at the end of my studies
Hi,
I applied to leeds trinity doing an course in counselling psychology.
Hoping to be a mental health counsellor at the end of my studies

Contrats on submitting your application!
My daughters applied for sane got offers from other unis but this uni not got back to her yet and its who she truly wants to study with. Others lowered her ucas points to get her there but she still wants this place she applied through college buzzword setting.
Original post by Tutormum
My daughters applied for sane got offers from other unis but this uni not got back to her yet and its who she truly wants to study with. Others lowered her ucas points to get her there but she still wants this place she applied through college buzzword setting.

Have you tried phoning the uni, when I applied for here I had to contact the uni through ucas and I was able to get offered a place and accept it straight away. Or you could email the admissions department and inquire there about it.
Do you have the details how do we contact them through ucas i emailed them so waiting on response
Do you have the details how do we contact them through ucas i emailed them so waiting on response

Does your daughter have a ucas account that she would have had a personal Id number on, if not then I can give you the correct number for the uni itself to discuss it with them

I’m still waiting to hear back from them too it’s last one I’m waiting hear back from. How long ago did she do he application x
Try phoning admissions at Leeds trinity to see if they have any information for you both. 0113 283 7123. I applied here and I phoned admissions when I need help which they provided
Does your daughter have a ucas account that she would have had a personal Id number on, if not then I can give you the correct number for the uni You self to discuss it with them

I've just posted the number in an reply for admissions. It's in the Tiffbird post

Hi there,
How long ago did your daughter submit her application? With it being crunch time at the moment for applications, responses can be a little delayed! We usually aim to get back within about 2 working weeks!

Our admissions team are always happy to help if anyone is concerned about the status of an application as well.

Hope this helps!
Original post by Tiffbird
Try phoning admissions at Leeds trinity to see if they have any information for you both. 0113 283 7123. I applied here and I phoned admissions when I need help which they provided

You can get in contact with our admissions team Monday-Friday 9am-5pm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending