The Student Room Group

Taking growth hormones?

I ve seen doctored saying that if you take the “right” hormones and be followed by a good doctor.. taking hormones isn’t a negative path. We all hear people saying it has bad repercussions on your health over all but... I guess there has been plenty of people doing it. I guess those who did the process well didnt feel bad repercussions.
What do you think?
What’s your reason you wanting to take them? In most cases they’re not worth it and can have serious side effects.
Original post by Eaphysics
What’s your reason you wanting to take them? In most cases they’re not worth it and can have serious side effects.

It’s the 5ft8 guy you were talking on the other trend. What side effects? If taken with a good expert and folllowing good advice?
Depends on the hormone. So many you just need to google it. It can end up causing more problems than solutions. I’ll say just be happy. Also you’ll need to take an X-ray to see if your growth plates are closed yet. If they have you won’t go. It’s likely they could be at 21 so go check that things out first before bothering with hormones
Depends on the dosage and who this expert is.
Better off working on your mental health IMO
Original post by Dax_Swagg3r
Depends on the dosage and who this expert is.

So you don’t agree that it always has bad repercussions for health and that the cons outweigh the pros? Like the guy before u said
Original post by Eccentric Goatie
So you don’t agree that it always has bad repercussions for health and that the cons outweigh the pros? Like the guy before u said

Personally I think using HGH for height is like putting a bandage on your skull, you need to get over an insecurity not take hormones. But taking HGH for other reasons can be safe at certain dosages and protocols.

Quick Reply

Latest