The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Scroll to see replies

I’m going to be applying for philosophy and psychology :smile:
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
I got an unconditional place to study Law at Stirling! First one I heard back from, they were very fast. My school took a long time to do my reference etc (they are short staffed right now) after I filled out my part of the form so I was preparing for another long wait. Very exciting and feeling relieved to have that, makes waiting to hear from the rest a bit easier.
Original post by scottishseaside
I got an unconditional place to study Law at Stirling! First one I heard back from, they were very fast. My school took a long time to do my reference etc (they are short staffed right now) after I filled out my part of the form so I was preparing for another long wait. Very exciting and feeling relieved to have that, makes waiting to hear from the rest a bit easier.

Wow well done! What grades did you get last year? :smile:
would anyone be interesting in a stirling groupchat?
Original post by mollyshep0

Yessss! I'd be well up for that

Mollyshep, yes I also would be interested!
Original post by A_Literal_Mess
Yessss! I'd be well up for that

Send me your facebook and i’ll make one
Reply 27
I would be up for that!
Original post by SLouiseaaaaaaa
Mollyshep, yes I also would be interested!

send me your facebook x
Send me your facebook and i’ll make one

Just did 😁
Original post by Bannj15
I would be up for that!

send me your facebook x
How long did it take for you guys to get an offer after you sent your application? I just sent mine and I’m really nervous lol
Original post by Ell.04
How long did it take for you guys to get an offer after you sent your application? I just sent mine and I’m really nervous lol

Mine only took one day from Stirling! But after that I have not heard back from anywhere else.
Original post by scottishseaside
Mine only took one day from Stirling! But after that I have not heard back from anywhere else.

Thank you so much. Is it ok if I ask what you are applying for? I just got my acknowledgment today so fingers crossed
Original post by Ell.04
Thank you so much. Is it ok if I ask what you are applying for? I just got my acknowledgment today so fingers crossed

I sent my application on Tuesday, and received a conditional offer on the Wednesday. They do seem to be very quick at getting back to you! I applied for their Bsc Env Sci course :smile: Good luck to you.
Original post by dandelions9
I sent my application on Tuesday, and received a conditional offer on the Wednesday. They do seem to be very quick at getting back to you! I applied for their Bsc Env Sci course :smile: Good luck to you.

Thank you so much for your reply! My application was sent on Thursday hopefully I hear back this week 🤞. I’m applying for history so it might be a different admissions team. Good luck for the rest of your choices!
I got a conditional offer for BSc Psychology from Stirling on Wednesday and I’m doing psychology, environmental science and geography at a level
(edited 3 years ago)
I am away to apply for Sports and Exercise Science this week:smile: i was wondering if it is common to get an unconditional offer at Stirling, as a lot of you seem to have gotten unconditional offers!x I also wondered what the party life is at Stirling, is it quite quiet or is there a big party scene?x
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by tomjohnson188
I got a conditional offer for BSc Psychology from Stirling on Wednesday and I’m doing psychology, environmental science and geography at a level

congrats!
Reply 39
Original post by Ell.04
Thank you so much for your reply! My application was sent on Thursday hopefully I hear back this week 🤞. I’m applying for history so it might be a different admissions team. Good luck for the rest of your choices!

Hi! I applied for History on the 4th and got an offer on the 5th, hope you hear soon!

Latest