The Student Room Group

Anybody here with a full time job and kids?

I would just like to ask a few questions 😊
Reply 1
Original post by Jones448
I would just like to ask a few questions 😊

Hi, if it's university related it might be worth checking on the mature student forum?
Reply 2
Original post by Abzzz57
Hi, if it's university related it might be worth checking on the mature student forum?

Please :smile:
Yes, full time and two teens 19 and 15. (went part time to full time when they was 14 and 10)
Reply 4
Original post by Ghostlady
Yes, full time and two teens 19 and 15. (went part time to full time when they was 14 and 10)

What job did you have that was part time? :smile:
Original post by Jones448
What job did you have that was part time? :smile:

I had a couple of part time jobs which overlapped.

When they was little in primary/nursery, I had a caring job which did evenings and weekends for about 15 hours a week .I also had a second job which I had a co-owned business doing ghost hunting events on a Saturday night as various places round the country (Ghost hunting events period was 2011-2015).

Then gave up caring in 2013 as had enough of that for 4 years, and worked in a healthcare suppliers in their office part time for 24 hours per week (whilst doing the ghost hunts at weekends until 2015).

It was only in 2015 healthcare company of my 'day job' got bought out and broken up, and had to re apply for a similar role which was full time. Couldn't keep the ghost hunts on too as a full time job and saturday nights were just too much, so the ghost hunting events company finished in 2015, and I worked in customer services at the healthcare company full time, and since worked my way up to buyer.
Reply 6
Original post by Ghostlady
I had a couple of part time jobs which overlapped.

When they was little in primary/nursery, I had a caring job which did evenings and weekends for about 15 hours a week .I also had a second job which I had a co-owned business doing ghost hunting events on a Saturday night as various places round the country (Ghost hunting events period was 2011-2015).

Then gave up caring in 2013 as had enough of that for 4 years, and worked in a healthcare suppliers in their office part time for 24 hours per week (whilst doing the ghost hunts at weekends until 2015).

It was only in 2015 healthcare company of my 'day job' got bought out and broken up, and had to re apply for a similar role which was full time. Couldn't keep the ghost hunts on too as a full time job and saturday nights were just too much, so the ghost hunting events company finished in 2015, and I worked in customer services at the healthcare company full time, and since worked my way up to buyer.

Okay thank you for that it really helped me see things differently :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending