The Student Room Group

What height am I?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 2_versions
5'7

In my dreams lol
Original post by Anonymous
I always feel like a dwarf lol

You are a girl, you will get away with it. Literally all men prefer height with 5'2 to 5'6. So you are fine ig.
What’s going on in the picture. You’re surrounded by boys 🤨🧐😏(lol)
Attachment not found

How old are you?
You are a girl, you will get away with it. Literally all men prefer height with 5'2 to 5'6. So you are fine ig.

I’m married and look at me though lol, I look dwarfed
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

You look fine, honestly :smile:
Attachment not found

I mean it doesn't look bad, though. And as fas as our consciousness goes, women tend to be smaller than men. So its fine.
Original post by Ki Yung Na
What’s going on in the picture. You’re surrounded by boys 🤨🧐😏(lol)

I’m a teacher
Attachment not found

Do u mind sharing your husband's height?
I mean it doesn't look bad, though. And as fas as our consciousness goes, women tend to be smaller than men. So its fine.

But I felt so awkward and self conscious because it’s like he’s tal he’s tall then I’m a dwarf
But I felt so awkward and self conscious because it’s like he’s tal he’s tall then I’m a dwarf

Wear high heel, men will find it sexy and also you will look tall. Two birds with one stone.
Do u mind sharing your husband's height?

Not at all, He’s tall, I’d say he’s like 6 foot 2 but one of his brothers is like 6 foot 8 and I just feel like a 5 year old when he visits us because all his brothers come and they are all over 6 foot and I’m just this height
Not at all, He’s tall, I’d say he’s like 6 foot 2 but one of his brothers is like 6 foot 8 and I just feel like a 5 year old when he visits us because all his brothers come and they are all over 6 foot and I’m just this height

Damn. You married someone too tall ig. 😂😂
Wear high heel, men will find it sexy and also you will look tall. Two birds with one stone.

I’m still short with heels because my husbands brothers are all over 6 foot and I’m well under 6 foot even with heels so when they visit I’m just down here and they are probably thinking how’s the weather down there
Short AF.
Not at all, He’s tall, I’d say he’s like 6 foot 2 but one of his brothers is like 6 foot 8 and I just feel like a 5 year old when he visits us because all his brothers come and they are all over 6 foot

I’m still short with heels because my husbands brothers are all over 6 foot and I’m well under 6 foot even with heels so when they visit I’m just down here and they are probably thinking how’s the weather down there

You height is fine. Its your husband's family which is weird to have such tall People. Literally the whole world is made for your height. You will feel.average in more than 180+ country.
I’m a teacher

I was joking, don’t mind me (and I know, it was obvious to me, just wanted to write that though)
Damn. You married someone too tall ig. 😂😂

Tell me about it, I have to get right on the end of my tip toes to kiss. He teases me for example he’ll get my phone then hide it by putting it on his head and then I can’t get it because I can’t even reach the top of his head
Original post by DiddyDec
Short AF.

lol
Tell me about it, I have to get right on the end of my tip toes to kiss. He teases me for example he’ll get my phone then hide it by putting it on his head and then I can’t get it because I can’t even reach the top of his head

I guess when you were young, you went for the tall guys and now regret it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending