The Student Room Group

What height am I?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I guess when you were young, you went for the tall guys and now regret it.

Yes, I’m older than him and all his brothers but I feel like the 5 year old around them 😂
And even if a 6ft girl stands against those NBA players, she will look short. So yes your height is perfect. For girls anything below 5'1 is short and anything above 5'7 is tall.
And even if a 6ft girl stands against those NBA players, she will look short. So yes your height is perfect. For girls anything below 5'1 is short and anything above 5'7 is tall.

I’d look micro with nba players then
I’d look micro with nba players then

Yes, u will look like a 5 year old.
If you visit other part of the world (eastern), you will find zero People caring about height and all men and women being average. And if you ask me a perfect height for human, the eastern people has that cause they are beginning of the whole world civilization.
Yes, u will look like a 5 year old.

I could probably live in the nba players kit that they wear
If you visit other part of the world (eastern), you will find zero People caring about height and all men and women being average. And if you ask me a perfect height for human, the eastern people has that cause they are beginning of the whole world civilization.

Everyone comments on my height all the time and even if they don’t I’m just reminded about it all the time anyway
If your husband and other people you love is happy with your height, i dont see any reasons for you to sweat about it.
I can’t do it accurately

stand straight back against a door or wall, then have someone make a mark on the wall exactly where the top of your head comes to (use a flat ruler ontop of your head and have it hit the wall at a 90 degree angle). Then just get a measuring tape and see how high that dot is? You can even use blu tac on the wall
Original post by nursingstudentuk
stand straight back against a door or wall, then have someone make a mark on the wall exactly where the top of your head comes to (use a flat ruler ontop of your head and have it hit the wall at a 90 degree angle). Then just get a measuring tape and see how high that dot is? You can even use blu tac on the wall

Or when you visit a doctor next time, just ask them to measure you.
Original post by nursingstudentuk

I think I know now from what people have said I’m probably 5 foot 3
Everyone comments on my height all the time and even if they don’t I’m just reminded about it all the time anyway

Do you live in UK? I am not from UK and kind of short myself as a male. When i came to UK all of my friends starts mentioning about my height. And even the girls made joke about it. But i visited more than 25+ countries and made friends and met most beautiful womens who dont seems to have problem with my heights. So yes i would say that there is kind of a beauty standard that exists on the western world and people fail to meet that standard are often criticized about.
Do you live in UK? I am not from UK and kind of short myself as a male. When i came to UK all of my friends starts mentioning about my height. And even the girls made joke about it. But i visited more than 25+ countries and made friends and met most beautiful womens who dont seems to have problem with my heights. So yes i would say that there is kind of a beauty standard that exists on the western world and people fail to meet that standard are often criticized about.

Yes I live in the U.K. and yes there are countries that have taller or shorter people. I went to Germany once and everyone is tall over there it is worse than the U.K. literally, I actually felt micro there and I felt so uncomfortable
Original post by MrMusician95
How old are you?

35 I’m so old 😂😓
Yes I live in the U.K. and yes there are countries that have taller or shorter people. I went to Germany once and everyone is tall over there it is worse than the U.K. literally, I actually felt micro there and I felt so uncomfortable

One of my friend is 6'2 and when he visited Netherland with me, he felt insecure because even the women were towering him over. He didn't even left the hotel after our first day of tour. So yes if you think you are tall, there always will be someone taller than you and if u think you are short there will be always someone shorter than you.

If it bothers you that much, then consider doing leg lengthening which will give you at max 4inch. But again you will be shorter compared to those Amazonian womens.
35 I’m so old 😂😓

LOL WHAT? Seriously? Hahahaha. Yup, you look much younger haha. But height wise, I'd say 5'6.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending